O H FU K C

"Hey shin, guess what" kaminari gripped the nearest thing on shinso he could, his fingers ending up grasping his sleeve. He was sprawled out on his bed, shinso sat up beside him messing with his phone. He only looked up once kaminari pulled roughly on his sleeve.

"Yeah yeah" he breathed out, turning off his phone so that his full attention was on kaminari.

"we haven't officially gone on a date, like... We never have asked each other to date..." he began to complain "but I wanna because then we'll be an official couple and...and" kaminari was staring at shinso, who laughed very quietly, shaking his head slowly.

"cmon! Please I liiike you and I wanna take you fun places!" He whined, sitting up, he was leaning all his weight on his hands, his legs still laying beside him, curled up comfortably.

Why did I ever doubt soulmates, I somehow like this dumbass a lot.

"Fine fine, where do you wanna go." Kaminaris head jolted up, his eyes round and his lips parted, making him look surprised.

"Really!" He cheered, shifting his seating so that he sat on his knees.

"yeah, where do you wanna go idiot"he repeated, trying not to smile when he saw Denki's face light up at his words.

"Can we go to more than one place! Like... go eat somewhere... then do something afterwards" kaminari hummed as he thought about places to go.

It was quiet for at least 3 minutes until-

"OFCOURSE" kaminari shouted, clapping his hands together. Shinso jumped

he did this because kaminari is loud.

"You got an idea?" Shinso guessed, recovering from the sudden noise.

"Can we go to the cat cafe, the new one! I heard they have the cutest cats" kaminari cooed, pushing himself out of the bed.

Shinso stood up slower, his eyes half lidded as always and a tiny smile present. "Sure, that sounds great"

"And afterwards we'll go somewhere else..." he pressed a finger to his lips, glancing around the room slowly.

"We can figure that out on the way to the cafe, mkay?"

Kaminari nodded slowly. Both of them made their way to the door of the room so that they could be on their way.

Aight listen up fuckers
next time it's gonna be a long chapter about them loving their date, many words, my goal is more than 900 words, prepare yourself