oui oui finally some good fucking food

"Jiro jiro jiro" shinsou heard a chanting coming from kaminari that was soon cut off by a small slapping noise, shinsou looked over to see kaminari rubbing his cheek. It was obvious the slap wasn't hard, kaminari was just dramatic.

"Listen to aizawa sensei" jiro huffed to kaminari, who stuck his tongue out at her before turning to pay attention to class for only seconds before getting off task again.

"But..." he took a swift glance towards shinsou before leaning closer and whispering to her.

"That's not what's going on, kami, people can get irritated with your... clinginess" jiro sighed

"Huh!"

"And it doesn't help that you run off to places randomly with no explanation, you're very confusing" jiro sighed "You are so stupid"

"hey shinsou!" Kaminari turned away from jiro
"Are you mad at me!" He mumbled

"Why would I-" shinsou stopped his sentence

'you don't deserve a soulmate' he heard something screech in his ears.

"..I just... no I'm not it's... just something else... nevermind" he growled, turning away.

"What did I even do! You seem so sad"

"nothing, now pay attention when aizawa sensei speaks" he replied sharply.

Kaminari pouted, crossing his arms and frowning while looking at shinsou with wide pleading eyes.

"I'll talk to you after class okay, but I don't want aizawa sensei to get mad at us" he reasoned, getting a large smile from kaminari.

••••

LUNCH

LUNCH

LUNCH

Kaminari mentally chanted as he waited eagerly to be dismissed, he wanted to talk to shinsou.

"you may go to lunch" aizawa sighed, kaminari leaped out of his seat.

"WOO" he yelled, grabbing shinsous sleeve and dragging him out of the classroom.

"We can go to the roof to eat" kaminari hummed into shinsous ear, the teen nodded slightly.
•••

"What's on your mind kitten cat" kaminari hummed, skipping over to a nice little spot on the roof to sit.

"why do you call me that" shinsou sighed.

"No no you can't change the subject" kaminari protested as they sat down.

"Fine whatever" shinsou huffed.

Scilence

But an awkward one

Like the scilence that's shared when you sit really close to a stranger in a public place because your forced to and the scilence is really scary

I need to stop talking about scilence and get on with the story

"Do you ever feel out of place... like this isn't the way things are meant to be... I mean I don't deserve to be in the hero course, I don't deserve to be here right now, I don't even deserve to call you my soulma-"

"HOLD YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCENTENCE RIIIIGHT THERE MY BEAUTIFUL BABY" kaminari silenced him quickly,

like the type of scilence-

no nevermind I'm not explaining scilence again-

"Do you think your not good enough because whoever dared tell you that will have my foot up their ass, hitoshi you have every right to call yourself a hero, you have every right to be here, and you have every right to be my soulmate so whoever thinks otherwise will answer to me" kaminari spoke loudly and proudly.

"kamin-"

"NUH IM NOT FINISHED" kaminari hushed him again "you worked so hard to get to where you are today, you have to gain self confidence or you'll never be a hero. I believe in you my kitten cat!"

Shinsou smiled slightly, then let out a small chuckle before shaking his head. "Such an inspirational talker you are kami"

"You better believe it!"

"Yeah now Cmon lunch will be over soon and we don't want to be late" shinsou murmured
-
-
-
I'm sorry I'm high off of air

Word count: 603