~classes~

"Shinsou, you are going to class 1A to do hero classes" Aizawa had explained "you will be put in my class and I will give you the schedule Tomorrow"

Shinsou nodded absently, his mind wandering.

What if my soulmate is there

Damn it

No No it's very unlikely

"Shinsou, were you listening to a word I said" aizawas voice snapped him back to reality.

"Uhm, Yeah?" Shinsou looked over at his father.

"Okay, repeat the last thing I said to you" Aizawa directed sharply.

"Uhm... I'll be getting a class schedule?" Shinsou guessed.

"I said that like two minutes ago, hitoshi" Aizawa sighed

"Cmon sho! Don't be so snappy" aizawas husband or 'soulmate' broke in enthusiastically

"Why not" Aizawa hummed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because he might be nervous to move to the hero course! Remember how nervous you were!" The man exclaimed

"...fine, whatever" shinsou watched as Aizawa rolled his eyes and grew silent.

'I'm surprised he can shut him up so quickly with only a few sentences' shinsou looked over at hizashi, who was smiling at Aizawa.

Hah, gayyyyy

••••••••••••••••••••

"Shinsou is moving to the hero course, I've heard he's going to this class!" A green haired boy hummed on about a new student.

"Shinsou? Wasn't that the one you fought at the sports festival" Todorokis monotone voice rung out.

"Yeah, he was" Ojiro sighed, standing beside Todoroki.

"Are you dipshits talking about the new blueboy" Bakugou broke in loudly, rolling his eyes.

"Blue- what-" Ojiro looked over at the blonde angry male with confusion.

"If you're talking about his hair it's purple-" Midoriya chided softly.

Kaminari hummed slightly.

A new student...

Wait

Purple? I thought his hair was greyyyyyyy- oh wait I'm dumb I can't see purple properly...

"Shut the fuck up, Deku" Bakugou hissed, looking away.

"O-oh okay sorry kacchan" Midoriya yelped.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shinsous footsteps were slow as he walked down the hall. He was in no rush to get to his new class.

Soon enough he reached the door and creaked it open, not everyone was there yet, but the recognizable people were Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Kirishima, people shinsou knew from the sports festival.

Great

"Hey!" Midoriya was the first to acknowledge his presence, turning to him with a small smile.

"Hello?" Shinsou murmured

"Oh! You sit over there!" Midoriya quickly noted, pointing to a seat.

"Mm, okay"  Shinsou murmured, walking over and sitting down. He didn't want to join everyone else's conversations.

Soon enough more people came in, this time it was a tall male with black hair named
sero, a grayish haired male who's hair was yellow to others, his name was Kaminari, and a pink girl with fluffy pink hair named Mina, more recognized by the sports festival.

1A is extremely loud shinsou noted, rolling his eyes.

"1A IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR CLASS EVERYONE GET SEATED" Iida zoomed into the classroom, his arm waving violently in the air.

Christ, calm the fuck down

Soon enough everyone was seated.

And class began.

————

So that's the purple haired guy that joined us.

Kaminari glanced over at the guy sat near him, interest growing inside of him.

Suddenly something flickered, and shinsous hair changed.

What the hell

But the image faded away before kaminari could work out what just happened.

•••••
O h
Word count- 555