oh?

Huh, I thought it'd be much harder to get him to like me

Kaminari looked over shinsou one last time before a noise disrupted him.

Tat
Tat
Tat

Both teens turned their semi-red their faces to see Kirishima and Bakugou walking their way. Both were holding hands as they walked.

Hah gayyyy-

Wait

"What's up gays" Kirishima hummed

"Wh-" kaminari tried to speak but Kirishima spoke first.

"Oops autocorrect, I meant guys"'Kirishima corrected, putting one finger to his lips in a thinking-like pose.

"Th... this as a verbal conversation Kirishima?" Shinsou sounded slightly baffled.

"Autocorrect" Kirishima repeated, shrugging,
Before turning to Bakugou to continue their previous conversation.

What the?????

"Oh okay bro that makes sense "

"That's not how it works kaminari" shinsou murmured, giving him a confused glance.

"But he said it was autocorrect?" Kaminari looked up at the insomniac teen, who just looked disappointed at this point.

"You're an idiot" shinsou sighed, rubbing his temples gently.

"Oh? But I'm a beautiful idiot" kaminari hummed.

"Says who"

"Oh ouch" kaminari pretended to sound hurt, making it over dramatic, clenching a hand over his chest where his heart was.

"Saysssss...." kaminari suddenly looked thoughtful, moving the hand from his heart to touch his lips.

"Me" shinsou completed his drawn out word of 'says"

"oH shit I'm learning a lot about you shinsou" he said, winking at him.

Shinsou just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hey! Dont act angry" the blonde teen beside him huffed, leaning a finger forwards to poke his face. Shinsou swatted his hand away.

"Huh, Rude" he huffed.
••••••
Wordcount; 269