Bad day - Crowley

Life was an unpredictable mess of events. Some people were lucky and good things would come to them all at once. Some, less so. Bad days were just a part of living, but it was nice to have someone there when it go too much.

Crowley and you had been together for over a year. You were closer to him than anyone else in your group of family of friends.

The demon was lucky to have Aziraphale too. He didn't need anyone other than the pair of you.

It was a huge comfort to know that when things got bad, you could run to him and he would be there with open arms and a smile.

Today was a bad day.

The stress was building up and you were sure you couldn't take much more of it. People were just getting to you and you could feel the headache coming on. As a responsible person, you left the situation before it could any worse, either by you or them.

The black Bentley never seemed far away. It was as of the demon knew you needed him and made sure he was there right away for you. Perhaps he did, or perhaps ot was a coincidence. Either way you were grateful.

You hurried over to the car and got inside.

The demon could tell from across the road that something was bothering you, and as always he turns to you, silently asking if you wanted to talk about it right away.

You looked at him with sadness in your eyes.

He understood loud and clear and started the car. He drove you all the way to the park you had met him in, and the pair of you took a walk. Crowley's arm was wrapped loosely around your shoulders as you walked quietly beside one another.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Crowley asked, nodding towards the vendor up ahead.

You shook your head.

Crowley placed a kiss to your head and lightly muzzled his nose into your hair. He knew you just need comfort.

The demon led you over to a bench and let you sit down first, his arm finding its place across your shoulder on e again as he sat beside you. He pulled you gently into his side.

"I've got you."

You placed your hand across his chest and took a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry, Crowley." You mumbled into his jacket.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You've had a bad day and I'm going to fix it."

"You're the best."

"I wont deny that."

You have him a shove and shook your head gently, a chuckle escaping your lips. Crowley heard it and gave you a squeeze.

"You just being here makes my day much h better." You looked at him and gave him a small smile. The longer you looked at them, the less your problems troubled your mind.

"I'm glad to hear that."

You both just sat there on that park bench in a comfortable silence for about 30 minute. You then decided you had sat down long enough and wanted to walk some more. Crowley was happy to comply and took your hand in his.

You admired the ducks in the water as you walked along the path. It was a nice little walk and just what you needed.

Eventually you made it back to the car. Crowley opened the door for you and climbed inside before asking where you wanted to go next.

"I think I just want to go home now... you'll stay with me though, won't you?"

Crowley gave a handsome grin.

"Course I will."

He took you straight home and spent the night with you. He made sure you woke up with a good start the next day and promised he would be there if life got too much again.

There wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for you.