Aziraphale's friend - Crowley

Have you ever had an idea that seemed good at the time, but later you realise it wasn't such a good idea? Aziraphale is about to feel that way.

Crowley is his best friend. They've known each other for years and have helped one another get their respective sides off each others backs.

You are is his best friend up in Heaven. You were so close it was like having a sister. He adored you and were glad you saw things the same he did.

The thought came to him one day and it seemed like a nice idea. He wanted is two dearest friends to meet. He had talked about Crowley to you, and you to Crowley, so each of you knew about the other.

Now he thought it was about time to let you both meet.

Aziraphale had asked you come by his shop later in the afternoon. He was happy you accepted and told him you wouldn't be late. All he had to do then was ask Crowley to come.

He met with his dear friend in St James' park as they usually liked to meet.

Crowley bought them ice cream and sat down with the angel, waiting to see why he had been summoned here.

"I have a request." Aziraphale turned to Crowley after taking a lick of his ice cream cone.

"Oh? Do tell." Crowley turned to Aziraphale with great interest.

"There is someone I'd like you to meet. Remember I told you about Y/N?"

"Yeah. You want us to meet?" Crowley was interested. He had heard a lot about you and had actually wanted to meet you for ages.

"Yes, if you would like to. You're both very dear friends of mine, it would be nice if you get along with them" Aziraphale waited for a response.

"Course I'll meet them. When?"

"This afternoon? Unless you have something else to do..."

"I'll be there."

"Wonderful." Aziraphale beamed happily.

The pair finished up their ice cream and Aziraphale returned to his bookshop. All he had to do now was wait for his dear friends come.

You arrived first. You gave Aziraphale a hug and sat down to chat with him as you waited for Crowley to show.

"Do you think he'll like me?"

"I don't think it's possible not to like you." The older angel chuckled.

"You're just saying that because we're like family." You smiled shyly. Aziraphale liked to tell you often that you were a wonderful person.

"I say it because I mean it."

The sound of a car coming to a quick stop sounded right outside. You heard the car door shut and seconds later the book shop doors open.

A tall skinny man with sunglasses on swaggered into the shop. You assumed this to be Crowley.

Crowley went to greet Aziraphale, but his eyes caught yours and his words caught in his throat. He took his shades off and came closer to you.

"You must be Y/N." He held out his hand.

You took it and smiled sheepishly as he kissed the back of it.

"I am. You must be Crowley."

"The one and only." He winked. "I've heard a lot about you, but Aziraphale forgot to mention how gorgeous you are."

You chuckled and Aziraphale rolled his eyes.

"I immediately regret this decision." Aziraphale muttered to himself.

Crowley sat down opposite you and then that's when the good idea became a bad idea. Aziraphale could feel the regret settle in as you leaned forward and began your questioning.

Three and a half hours later and you had learnt so much about Crowley. His music tastes, his love for his car, the bad things he has done to claim souls for his lord. Everything.

You were fascinated.

Crowley had been smirking and grinning the entire time. He was completely taken with you.

"Next time I'll take you for a ride. I'm very proud of my Bentley. Had it years and not a single scratch."

"Apart from the time it was on fire." Aziraphale commented from the other side of the shop. He had excused himself long ago to busy himself in his shop.

"We don't talk about that." Crowley snapped.

"I would love to take you up in the offer." You told Crowley, reaching for his hand.

He winked at you again.

"This has been fun, but I should return to Heaven now. They might wonder where I've been if i stay down here much longer. I hope to see you again very soon, Crowley." You stood up.

"Very soon I hope." Crowley stood up with you and the pair of you walked towards the door.

"As soon as I can." You smiled up at him.

Crowley placed a kiss to your cheek and waved you off as you bid the other angel a farewell and left.

Aziraphale came to Crowley's side and sighed.

"Have fun?" He asked rather sarcastically to the demon.

Crowley was smirking as he turned to the angel. "Lots. They were fascinating. Set us up another meeting?"

"Not too soon."

Crowley chuckled as he left the shop and kept you on his mind as he drove off.

Aziraphale face palmed.