His angel - Crowley

Crowley was already friends with an angel. If Heaven and Hell didn't like that, then sure would hate the idea of him being in love with you. It was just one more thing on their list to hate him for.

He had met you during the whole thing with the Antichrist and war that was brewing. You had come to warn Aziraphale about Gabriel, not wanting to see anything bad happen to your dear friend.

The moment Crowley saw you, he was in awe. There was no better way to describe you other than the most beautiful being he had ever laid eyes on.

Aziraphale introduced you to each other and from that day onward your name had been stuck in his head.

Unfortunately the day you came to warn Aziraphale, you didn't stay long. You gave Crowley a smile and greeted him before rushing off. You were afraid Gabriel would find out you had gone to see Aziraphale.

However, several days later yo had returned and Crowley was happy that you stayed and got to know him. He got to know you by asking Aziraphale questions about you. At first the angel wanted Crowley to focus more on the issue at hand, but soon gave in to the demon's pleas.

The more time he spent with you, the more he enjoyed each day that came. Eventually you were spending almost every day together and the concern for what each side thought just drifted away.

Heaven became quite concerned that you were spending time with the demon. Hiding it was impossible as they liked to keep eyes on below. They had done so with Aziraphale, so there was no reason they would look and see where you disappeared too.

You weren't sure if it had anything to do with spending so much time with Crowley, but you became quite a good liar and Heaven appeared to be picking up what you were laying down.

Michael was still convinced you were up to no good, but Gabriel seemed to believe you and brushed away any suspicions.

Hell hadn't made much of a fuss recently. Crowley had no concerns over their thoughts about it. He had no plans of letting you go.

On one particular afternoon, Crowley and yourself were driving the streets of London together, music playing and smiles on your faces. It was just a not so typical couple making the most of a typical day. Normally Crowley would be racing through the streets, going too fast for anyone to keep up, but because you were here with him, he was taking his time.

He was making the most of your company.

With one hand on the steering wheel, his other found its home within yours. You were singing along with song he was blasting and he would look your way every so often to grin at you.

Everything was going just fine before an unwanted guest showed up. Neither one of you noticed until he spoke.

"Crowley."

Both of you jumped in your seats and turned to look in the back.

"Hastur... what are you doing here?" Crowley glanced to you beside him. Now Hell would know for sure he was running around with a beautiful angel.

"There have been rumours..." Hastur's eyes trailed to where you were sitting. His eyes narrowed to slits as his head tilted left ever so slightly.

Crowley's hand tightened in your grasp.

"Have there? Haven't you got better things to do then listen to rumours?"

Hastur gritted his teeth as he stared plainly at the demon next to you.

"Not if angels are involved. Have you lost your mind Crowley?"

"I lost it a long time ago, I don't know what you're talking about." He joked, trying to play off the situation.

You were concerned, being an angel allowed you to identify demons right away and judging by Crowley's reaction, this might end up being a problem.

"What are you doing with this angel?"

"Hastur, I'm not doing any harm here."

"Exactly."

Crowley rolled his eyes and looked back at the other demon. Out of everyone who had to come and check up on him, it had to be Hastur.

"Why not go back to being a nuisance elsewhere and leave me to my own devices."

"What a bad idea." Hastur huffed.

"Exactly. Bad. Bad idea, go do it." Crowley just wanted him out of his car.

You looked at the demon in the backseat nervously as he eyed you again. His eyes narrowed again.

"I'm reporting this."

Hastur was gone in the flash of an eye. You turned to Crowley with concern all over your face.

"Is that going to be a problem?"

"Nah. Don't worry about him. Hastur and tell Hell all he wants, no one is getting in the way of my angel."

"Angels. You corrected with a chuckle.

"Alright, angels." He glanced at you. "Aziraphale too."

Crowley would fight both Heaven and Hell to keep you safe, and though you may think that metaphorically, he would do it literally.

With Hastur gone now, Crowley decided to speed up this car ride and treat you to dinner. Aziraphale knew some great restaurants, so he would take you to one.

This demon just wanted to spend the evening with his angel.