Chapter 11: Finishing The Assignment

"Ugh, I can't believe how annoying she is face to face" Kyosuke exclaimed.

"I was only able to hear over your conversations before but I didn't know she was that annoying" He added.

"Well, she always thinks highly of herself because she's rich" I replied.

"But still. Aren't you mad at her for calling you weird and ugly? I still can't believe she said that about you" Kyosuke asked with an annoyed tone.

All I care about right now is you dummie, I thought. "Not really, almost everyone thinks I'm weird" I ignored my thoughts and replied.

While we we're walking we met Sir Alex on the way.

"Meet me in the classroom Ms. Lopez" Sir Alex said in a sweet but serious tone.

"Y-yes sir" I replied nervously.

AT THE CLASSROOM

After eating lunch, Kyosuke and I head to the classroom.

"Is there s-something wrong s-sir?" I asked quite nervously.

"Take a seat" Sir Alex replied, completely ignoring my question.

"And you can take your friend with you" Sir Alex said with a warm smile on his face.

Wait, is this what I think it is?, I thought to myself.

I sat down at the chair closest to Sir Alex's desk and invited Kyosuke over.

"Well I see that you've already finished the assignment that I gave you" Sir Alex said with a grin that makes you feel like he had a plan up his sleeve.
Kyosuke turned to me "Assignment...?"

"O-oh yes s-sir" I said trying not to sound too nervous.

Kyosuke looked very confused "What is this assignment you're talking about?"

I forgot to mention to Kyosuke about the assignment Sir Alex gave me "O-oh it was just a silly assignment Sir Alex gave me" I replied.

"I won't describe it as 'just a silly assignment' Ms. Lopez but rather a 'raise your confidence assignment'" Sir Alex said with a smirk.

"I really don't know what you're talking about" Kyosuke said with a confused look on his face.

"I assigned Ms. Lopez to have a friend by the end of the year" Sir Alex mentioned with a smile on his face.

He didn't even say that this assignment would take 70% of my grade if I didn't do it, I sighed and just nodded to Kyosuke.

"Now that that's complete you'll have to work hard for the 70% of your grade" Sir Alex said with a smirk.

"Wait WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "I thought the 70% was an automatic pass!" I said starting to race my voice.

"And that's another achievement" Sir Alex said with a bright smile.

"Achievement...?" Now I'm super confused, was getting shocked an achievement?

"You just finished a sentence without stuttering" Sir Alex said proudly.

I didn't even notice, I thought to myself.

"Oh I d-did?" I said trying not to stutter but failed.

Kyosuke let out a small giggle and tried to hold it in when I glared at him.

"Looks like you and Mr. Fernandez have been getting along well" Sir Alex said teasingly.

He turned to Kyosuke "I saw how you defended her from Beatrix, it's a nice thing to have a friend that defends you" Sir Alex said.

"But it isn't an easy task to go against Beatrix" Sir Alex said with a much more serious tone.

"I'll protect Melissa whatever it takes" Kyosuke replied with a serious tone.

Whatever it takes?, I thought to myself as I felt my face turn red.

I notice something outside the door but I only managed to see a trail of brown hair.

"Then your next assignment will be: graduate successfully" Sir Alex said with a smile.

"That would be an easy task Sir" Kyosuke replied.

I just wish it would be that easy.