Chapter 2: A Monster Covered In Glitters

*BELL RINGS*

"Okay class that's the bell, don't forget to finish page 13 on your worksheet" Sir Alex said while organizing his class planner.

Finally I can draw peacefully alone without anyone judging me. While walking to the rooftop I accidentally bumped someone on the shoulder and spilt cherry soda all over them (it was their soda not mine)

"WHAT THE HELL, DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES?!" A girl said, I was stunned at how gorgeous she looks; fair skin, blue eyes, long blond hair, and spectacular clothes she's almost perfect ALMOST.

"HELLO, ARE YOU ALSO DEAF?"

"Oh-um I-I'm sorry I-I didn't m-mean to"

"HOW ARE SUCH PIECES OF GARBAGE ALLOWED IN THIS SCHOOL, WE DIDN'T PAY JUST TO BE WITH GARBAGES LIKE YOU"

"Hey, that's not very nice" Cecile said (yes I actually know some people, but I only knew her because she's annoying me with wanting to be friends)

"I-it's fine i-it was my f-fault"

"No, what she said was mean"

"You'll regret bumping into me" After saying that the girl left.

"Beatrix can be mean sometimes"

I ignored her last comment about that girl, I'm only here for 4 whole hours and I'm already despised.

"Don't listen to them" There it is again, that weird voice coming out of nowhere

"W-who are y-you?"

No answer. Great first I met a girl who I think will be my bully and now I have an imaginary voice only talking when I'm down, my life is just great.

AT THE ROOFTOP

Finally somewhere peaceful and quiet. I opened my sketchbook and the pages welcomed me with a ~A flower does not think about competing to the flower next to it, It just blooms~

'I should be like that flower strong and confident' I thought, but how can I be like that flower if I can't even speak a full sentence without stuttering. 'I'll just focus on my Kyosuke for now' I said as I flip to one of the pages of my sketchbook 'Kyosuke is just so perfect' I thought to myself 'He's sweet, kind, gentle, and most importantly understanding' I thought as I flip on every page of him on my sketches.

'I just really wish you were real'