//6:All we seem to do is talk about...//*

//this chapter contains SEXual content//

I fall asleep before he arrives but wake up to the sound of him knocking. I move slowly, the wine has hardened and allows me to move only as fast as I can think.

"One moment." I yell. I run a hand through my hair and finally I'm up, pulling the door open and greeting him. It's crazy how every time I see him he looks so much more beautiful than the last. Maybe it's just the wine.

"You're really drunk." I pinch my fingers together.

"Just a little bit."

"You never drink." He tells me

"It's just- I don't even know to be completely honest. I know I'm not supposed to be the one to be drinking myself Ill but I just started to think of what my parents would say and what his would say-"

"Who gives a shit about what they say. It's only about us now. You should only care what I say." He kisses my forehead and holds me to his chest. I recoil under him like a child seeing its mother for the first time. It's like he absorbs all my worries and pain just by doing this one little gesture and I'm so thankful for that. I'm thankful that I can have someone who can put up with all my craziness and still come marching back with the confidence that I lack.

I take him in my arms and I close my eyes, hearing his heartbeat is my motivation and I'm ready to go. I grab my keys from her nightstand and me tally remind myself to text her tonight to tell her I left.

He drives us home, taking backroads so we can talk longer, he points out different pointless things that don't seem as pointless as when he talks about them.

"How many constellations do you know?" He asks.

"The Big Dipper or is it the small dipper?" I point up to show him, losing my place.

"Right there? That's the Little Dipper," he laughs. He pauses and smiles down at me, "Have you ever heard of the seven sisters?"

"No, maybe?" He grabs my hand and places it on the windshield by now he's pulled over and is trying his best to help me locate it. He evenly spaces all of my fingers and tells me to watch.

"Now every single star is at your fingertips." He pulls my hand away and I notice them, purple dots cover where my finger tips are and two lie in the middle.

"The seven sisters are the brightest starts in the sky."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I laugh.

"It's-," he stares at me blankly. "I'm just enlightening you." Trying to kiss my forehead he knocks me over and quickly climbs on top of me, moving strands of my hair out of my face.

"You obviously need some in your life." I laugh at him, squirming around like a mad man. My chest aches, my stomach hurts, and now my lips burn as his brush against mine.

"We kiss to much." I tell him.

"Should I stop?"

"No." I smile. He drags him lips down mine, to my ear and finally lands on my neck, taking long passionate marathons of kisses on the nape. I feel his hands on my sides as he lifts up and grabs at the loops on my jeans. I help him by taking my shirt off which he grabs and tosses in the back seat. He sucks on my stomach scooping me into his hands and removing my underwear.

I'm out of breath at the sight of him and the way he grabs at my hips pushing himself into me.

"No more leaving me." He thrust. I clench my teeth, nodding up at him.

"Cause I can't take that, okay?" He grabs my head pulling our face closer. "Promise me." I nod again.

"Say it." He exclaimes, his fingers digging into my thighs.