yuta just went on and on and sicheng couldn't get any more bored. sicheng inwardly sighed when yuta finally said "and that's what i do!"

"well, how much do you make per week?" sicheng questioned, really curious this time.

"um...maybe about $85 million?" yuta thought for a while, "yeah, $85 million."
(jeff bezos makes $275 million a day, no thoughts head empty.)

sicheng felt lightheaded. he swore he almost fainted. no words were able to escape his mouth, just moans and groans of confusion.

"i'm sorry, did you just say $85 MILLION!??!?!" sicheng yelled.

yuta chuckled. "yes, $85 million."

"are you the richest man in japan?"

"no, i'm pretty sure that's the president.

"well are you secretly the president? because if so i wouldn't be surprised."

"no, i don't think i'm the president of japan."

sicheng just squinted at the japanese, then quickly googled who the president of japan was.

"you probably hacked my phone, didn't you.."

yuta just chuckled. "i'm sitting right next to you, how would i do that?"

sicheng just eyed him down, then smiled. "anyways.. where are we going today?"

"remember? the park." yuta hummed back.

"that's it?" sicheng questioned. what the fuck sicheng. 'thats it?' REALLY? can this get any worse???

"i-im sorry-" sicheng studdered, "i-i didn't mean it like-"

"well, we can go get you a new phone after. when i saw your phone, i felt like i was looking at a fossil.. apple or android?"

sicheng just opened his mouth in shock, not sure if he should be offended or kindly reject his offer.

"you don't have to buy m- my phone isn't that old! uhm, er-"

"oh please, i insist, a potato could take better pictures than your phone can."

sicheng blushed, and started to become flustered.

"ok i think you're just exaggerating now i don't thinks it's necessary, plus you already bought me expensive clothes! you cant buy me-"

yuta slightly glared at him. "what do you mean i can't? of course i can. you deserve a new phone because you're so good for me... y'know what, actually i'll buy you two."

sicheng was in total shock. good for him? what the fuck does he mean by that?

"ah- ok..." sicheng sighed, defeated. yuta just smiled.

"you're so cute, you know that?" yuta exclaimed.

sicheng tensed up. no one has called him cute before. well, not meaningfully. taeyong calls him cute sometimes to baby him, which is just what sicheng hates. taeyong knows this of course, so he does it more to irritate the male even further.

-
"look at you, in your suspenders so cute! first day of kindergarten, huh?" taeyong exclaimed mockingly.

"shut. the. fuck. UP!" sicheng yelled back.
-

"oh uhm. thank you sir," sicheng replied in a monotone voice.

"sir? to you it's yuta, or daddy even," yuta said sheepishly smirking.

he's kidding right? i'm pretty sure he's kidding.

sicheng just awkwardly laughed, you know, that really weird 'ahaha' laugh he does. he sounds like such an introvert. what really worried him was that he couldn't tell if the older man was joking or not. he prayed to whatever was up there, hoping that he was joking.