Chapter 48

"What's wrong with you?" Bree whispered. Dean got a little closer on the couch next to Bree. Bree noticed but didn't move away. "I need to admit something..." He paused, inhaling her clean scent. She also smelled of coconut.

"Well?" She signed. He sighed. He would have to admit the truth. "I'm just not sure on how to say it. One, that was not why I walked off. Two, I walked off for a different reason. Three, its not me running away." Dean admitted.

He leaned a little towards her, he could see her eyes dilate. His green eyes were filled barely hidden lust. She could see that but didn't want to believe it. He pushed her to an extent. Bree was now trapped and he was breathing on her. "Let me go!" Bree whispered.

"But why would I, when I know you are attracted to me! !" He explained. A jolt of of sexual tension hit her. She wriggled under him, feeling her face grow warm.

"Wait a min—" She was interrupted by Dean's lips on hers, urgently making an entrance in her mouth with his tongue. His tongue licked the roof of her mouth in order to coax her submission.

She was no match for him and his expert tongue. She couldn't but help moan. "There we are, good girl." He rasped. His arms went around her. She struggled to slap him but couldn't.

Unrelenting arms encircled her closer to his body. The excitement was rushing to her head. She was swimming in the waves of strong need, she was undeniably wet through her underwear. There was no turning back. "Keep going," He gasped.

Pretty soon she was on the couch with him, him straddling her, his hands all over her chest. "Stay with me, Bree. This is too much for me to handle by myself." He rasped, kissing her neck.

"I can't, wai—" She was trying to say. His lips brushed against hers and she was filled with a sudden need to be filled. "I will stop if you tell me to. But if you don't, you have to promise to be mine." He rasped. His green eyes captured her dark chocolate eyes.

"This is too much for me." She signed to him. He moved away from her slightly but her legs wrapped around his waist. A shock of sexual tension went to his crotch. He went back to kissing her. "Can I?" He signed.

She nodded and he then tried to take off her shirt, pulling it behind the back of her neck. Her bra was still wet by the shirt so it didn't really cover anything properly. The nipples bloomed through. "Can I see?" He signed. She nodded. He slowly took both out of the bra, the nipples were hard.

He started moving his fingers over her chest with his fingers, grazing softly and pinching the nipples softly. Delicious warmth jolted through her body. She was moaning with need again. He gazed down at her, placing his hands on the pillow her head was at.

"You're so soft, Bree. Were you always like this?" He asked her, facing her. She blushed in answer. She began to pull him as close as possible, his penis rubbing against her through his jeans. "Your skin belongs to me, your face belongs to me, I'll make your body knows it too." He threatened her softly.

"So soft." He said, licking her lips with his tongue. Soft moans escaped her lips. That delicious need came over her again and she gasped. He plunged his tongue back in her, not caring if her lips were getting swollen.

Moans were escaping her lips as she gyrated against his hips, rubbing his member. "Holy fucking shit..." His raspy voice coaxed her. He started moaning. She started to move a little faster, trying to get her fix. It was extremely hot that he had done this.

Then all of a sudden, she stopped. Dean looked down at her. She looked up at him, signing something to him. For him, it took him a minute to understand because of his sex haze. He got up, moving to get his wallet where a spare condom was.

He laid back down on her, trying not to put his full body weight on her. "This?" He signed. She shook her head no. She was about to tell him another time they can try that but then that sexual jolt popped up again. Her cheeks grew red. She needed him.

She made the sign for later. He understood and put the condom on the table. He laid back down on her. He began thrusting against her hips. She knew that even though she was clothed, there was no escaping him.

He was too much for her. She was feeling overwhelmed with the taste of his skin which reminded her of some place familiar. She couldn't pinpoint it. Something similar to wood or something.

She gasped as he moved away from her, the air had grown cold and she was met with him taking off his clothes. The upper half of his body was chiseled, like a tanned Adonis.

She gulped nervously as he drew back a bit, panting. He needed a second to compose himself. A jolt of sexual tension wound itself in her uterus. He was sexy and yet she was denying that this whole time. Shaking the couch slightly, he placed his legs back over her.

"We don't have much time..." She heard him murmur. She looked up at him, placing her hand on his abdomen. A soft moan escaped his lips. "Time for what?" She asked him, reaching for his face.

He leaned down, kissing her and playing with her chest again, nipping lightly at her nipples. He groaned as he began to thrust again. The need to hump her was overpowering, he could only think with his little brain. "You're so wet..." He moaned.

Her eyes were nearly closed from all the pleasure they were feeling, but that was ruined by the front door closing and opening. Dean shot up quickly from the couch off of Bree and picked his shirt up from the floor.

Before he had sat down, she had put the shirt back over her head, fixing the state of her breasts quickly. They faced the tv —which was on the whole time on low. "Hey, we're back. Look, turns out there's more issues that we need to deal with." Sam called out.

He looked at the both of them, slightly disappointed. It didn't look like anything had happened since they left. Unknown to him, Cas knew almost immediately. If he understood references, he would say it's his Angel Senses tingling, that and also the condom on the table.