chapter 13

Dean was already impatient driving around trying to find her and yet he couldn't, he felt a huge headache coming on and Sammy's nervous knee shaking was beginning to irritate him and yet he couldn't tell him that, including the fact that Cas was staring into the rear view mirror rather quizzically for the last couple of seconds.

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean questioned him. "The angel... It's a He...He stopped blocking me, in fact, he's calling for me. He says we have to stop at Pine Road." Cas answered him, raising his eyebrow. Then Dean had changed the GPS to the address and was relieved that it was a few blocks over. He could see Sam stop the knee shaking now.

Finally stopping at the location, Dean parked the car and surveyed the scene before him: there was a large group of people near an ambulance with two paramedics putting away a female. That was when a guy who looked to be twenty five and dressed in dark clothing running up to him from the crowd. "Dean!" He shouted.

Shooting the dude a look of confusion, Dean was moving away from the dark clothed guy and telling him not to be so grabby when Cas got out of the car along with Sam and ran up to him moving him back. "Dean doesn't like that," Cas informed the guy. "Who is this guy?" Dean asked Cas.

"That's not important, you need to come with me in the ambulance." The guy said to Dean. "I don't even know you." Dean replied. "You'll get a chance to, you need to come with me in the ambulance, they're waiting for us." The guy said. "Wha—?" Dean started to say but then it hit him. The realization dawned on him.

Dean immediately went into a sprint heading towards the open ambulance door, sliding in on the paramedic who was working on the victim. Hearing footsteps on the ambulance ramp, Dean didn't look up to see that it was Zion. Looking down at Bree as she was going into cardiac arrest, Dean held her hand and begged her to hold on.

"Who are you?" The paramedic questioned Dean as soon as she was stabilized. "He's her husband, I told you this, she is my half sister, man." Zion said to him, sitting next to Dean, leaving only a inch of space in the cramped space. "Hmm, okay." The paramedic said, not questioning the guy who looked nothing like Bree.

As the ambulance driver was well over the speed limit getting Bree and his fellow worker and the two passengers to the hospital, the van was shadowed by the Impala with two equally worried companions as well. "How did you know, Sam?" Cas asked him. Sam only glanced at Cas once and said "I just knew..."

As the afternoon bored unto three pm, the crowd on Pine Road already went their own ways, there by his lonesome while leaning on the chain link fence next to the park was Crowley, he was awaiting the moment when Bree would tell him her answer; he had given her the time limit of three days.

And within those three days he was sure he would have his way with the Winchester brothers whether she said she would sign the contract or not. Bree wasn't the only primary target of his mission anyway, there was more to it and he could easily have it done in a matter of minutes if he wanted. It's just a manner of satisfaction he desired from the results.