Chapter 36 - Vacation

Sorry it took so long to update!! Love you all remember to comment and vote it really helps me out!! <3

A week went by before one day, I woke up cuddled against Dylan's warm chest. He was already awake, and he was staring at me with the slightest smile, a gleam in his eye today.

"What?" I asked, chuckling as he continued to stare at me. He pulled me closer and put his hand on my belly.

"You're pregnant, little mate." he grinned. I couldn't help the gasp that came from my mouth.

"Really?? Are you sure?" I asked, perking my head up while he stayed relaxed against his pillow.

"I'm positive, my love." he said, wrapping his arms around me and embracing me against his hard body.

Finally I could relax and just let my baby bake in the oven for a while. It was a relief not to have to worry that I couldn't get pregnant anymore, but I did enjoy all of the times Dylan and I tried.

Dylan leaned my chin up so I was looking at him and pressed his lips gently against mine.

"I love you so much, Dylan." I said, before putting my lips back to his and deepening our kiss until he broke it.

"I love you too. I booked a vacation for us, a beach house on the coast of the Isle of Newpa. Start packing, the jet's ready whenever we are." he said.

I couldn't help my grin or the squeal that came out of me. I went to the closet and started loading it with everything I needed. As soon as I had packed a few swimsuits and all of my essentials, I put on a short light pink dress that hugged my figure.

I figured I better make the most out of still having this body before I got the bump

Dylan led me up the jet ramp and we sat down on the couch, taking off shortly after.

"How long is the flight?" I asked.

"This one's about three hours. But we always seem to find a way to pass the time, don't we..." he smirked.

I giggled and climbed on top of his lap, putting my legs on either side of his. My dress was completely above my waist because of it, my panties clearly visible.

Dylan's strong hands moved to squeeze my ass and he leaned up to kiss my neck, causing me to release a sharp breath. I clung to him and inhaled his scent, he smelled so good.

It felt different, maybe it was something to do with my hormones now that I was pregnant, but I felt so much more dependent on Dylan.

"Do you like any names? Or is it too soon," I chuckled, running my fingers along his jawline.

"I don't know. I've never really thought about it. We should wait until we know the gender." he said, rubbing my back. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, resting my eyes while he held me.