Chapter 14 - Work From Home

I watched sadly as Dylan buttoned up his white shirt and pulled his blazer over it.

"Can't you do it over the phone?" I whimpered, getting off of the bed and walking to him.

"Believe me, I don't want to leave you either. But it's just an hour and a half meeting, then I'll be back right after. I'm already taking the week off to be with you, but it's absolutely required I attend this conference." he sighed, pulling trousers up and over his boxers.

I was not ready to be away from Dylan. Even for just an hour and a half. We hadn't spent a second apart since he claimed me two nights ago and I was so extremely attached to him. The bond made me need to be with him.

"Please, please just stay here." I begged, walking up to him and putting my hand on his chest. I opened up my robe to reveal my naked body and hoped that would be enough to keep him here.

He bit his lip irritatedly as he looked my body up and down, my pouty eyes meeting his.

"Please?" I asked again, reaching my hand for his bulge. He was already partially erect, and my touch made him flinch as he hardened in my hand.

He quickly grabbed my wrist and put it back to my side and moved the side of my robe to cover me back up.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be, little wolf." he growled. I could tell he was getting annoyed that he had to leave, and I was happy he understood how I felt.

"Okay..." I sighed, dropping my robe off of me onto the floor as I walked away from him. I could tell he was staring at my ass even though I couldn't see. "I'll just be here..." I muttered, crawling onto the bed and making a point of sticking my butt up in the air before settling into a sexual position on my side and facing him.

"You're being very bad, little mate." Dylan growled lowly, his eyes narrowing on mine.

I shrugged.

"We'll see how much you care when I get home." he said in his husky voice, the corner of his lips curling ever so slightly.

With that, he went out the door and shut it behind him. I sat on the bed unsure of what to do with myself. I really thought maybe I could get him to stay. But Dylan, even though he was such a sex freak, was also a man who knew how to control himself.

So now what? I was sitting on our bed naked feeling empty and Dylan hadn't even been gone a full five minutes. I even moved to his side of the bed hoping it still had some of his warmth.

His pillow still held his scent and I inhaled deeply, missing him. Now I felt bad for teasing him before he left.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and two very tall she-wolves walked in holding rope and handcuffs.

"Excuse us, Luna. The Alpha has instructed us to get you ready for his return." one said, walking up to me in the bed.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, confused.

"We were told to do this by any means necessary, so please don't make it hard on us." the other stated calmly, positioning me to lay stomach down on the bed while the other handcuffed my arms behind my back.

Then they each grabbed a foot and tied it to each bed post, my legs stuck partially spread.

"Would you mind sitting up on your knees, Luna?" they asked me.

"How am I supposed to push myself up?" I asked sarcastically, and they pulled me to sit up, back to them.

I felt my long golden hair being brushed out, and soon each wolf was braiding one side of my hair.