Chapter 11 - Patty's Wisdom

I got lunch with Grandma Patty while I waited for Dylan to finish work. Apparently he was going to take me to a nice dinner, then fuck me and bite my neck. How romantic.

Patty and I ate on the first floor in one of the quiet seating arrangements. It started off with small talk, until I realized this woman could give me some good advice. Besides, I actually trusted her as well.

"I'm sorry if I'm being quiet, I'm just so nervous about tonight." I told her. She sipped her tea and shook her head.

"Of course not, dear. It's normal to be anxious. This is a big deal." she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder lightly.

"But I see the way my grandson looks at you. And I've never seen him like that before." she gave me a warm smile and I could tell he genuinely meant it.

"I know I'm meant to be with him, but I don't know if I'm meant to be a werewolf." I told her.

"Oh, darling. You're in luck. It just so happens that I was a human hundreds of years ago before I mated Dylan's grandfather." she chuckled.

Well I couldn't have found a better person to get advice from.

"Really? How bad was your first shift?" I asked, trying not to sound so eager. But I was desperate for answers; I wanted to know exactly what was going to happen to me.

"It wasn't all that bad. Once you're completely wolf the pain disappears." she explained.

"What should I expect?"

"Oh, the emotion, dear child. The emotions will be the death of you." she said. I looked puzzled at her. I already had mixed emotions, how could it get worse?

"Once it happens you will succumb to most everything he says. Something about the mark makes you so weakly obedient. He will have a remarkable power over you for a week, so make sure you don't let him take too much advantage of it." she explained.

Dylan already had power over me. I can't imagine him having even more.

"The worst part of it is the separation anxiety. He'll probably have to take off a week of work to be with you. Spending even an hour without your mate is unbearable the week after they mark you." she explained to me.

"So what I'm hearing is it's going to be the worst week of my life?" I groaned.

"Oh, on the contrary. It will be the most passionate, emotion-filled, loving week of your life if you do it right. And I don't think you and Dylan can do it wrong." she smiled.

Having lunch with Patty put my mind at ease. I felt a lot better about the whole thing after speaking with her. Now it was time to get ready.

I headed up to my room and saw that there was an outfit laid on the bed for me, alongside with a note.

The note read:

Quincy,

I'm off at 7. Be ready and wearing these when I pick you up. I know you'll look beautiful.

-Dylan

There was a short but modern and stylish strapless red dress and a pair of shiny black pumps. But the best part of the outfit was the underwear.

A white lacy bra with too many confusing straps for my liking, and an incredibly small matching white lace thong.

That pervert wanted me to wear white because I was a virgin. Kind of sick, kind of clever.

I really don't know why he was so stuck on the fact I hadn't lost my virginity. I guess he liked that he would be my first. Maybe it was that I was untouched.

Anyways, I slipped on the underwear and bra, and I had to admit...

I looked fucking sexy.

My breasts were pushed up and perky, and my bubble butt looked so smooth. My waist was skinny, my legs were long, and the lingerie showed off my hourglass figure.

I slid the red dress over it, and it was stunning. Not only that, but very soft and comfortable.

The fabric was kind of thin for something skin tight, but it looked fantastic on me. The last thing I did was put on my shoes and then I had to do my hair.

I usually left my hair in its natural waves, but tonight was special so I decided to straighten it. It looked so silky and smooth and I was excited for Dylan to see.

The last thing I did was curl my eyelashes and put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I didn't need to do anything for my skin today, luckily  I woke up glowing.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I looked hot. I didn't know how Dylan was going to be able to resist me all night.

Suddenly the door opened. Dylan was right on time.

He looked me up and down and licked his lips. To be fair he didn't look so bad either. His hair was begging for me to tangle my hands in it and he was wearing a sharp suit. I loved the look of him in a suit.

"You're perfect. Now let's go before I skip dinner and throw you on that bed now." he winked. I walked to him and he held my hand as we left the building and got into the car.

The drive wasn't far at all. In fact, we stopped in front of a park.

"Is this it?" I asked, confused. He nodded and led me towards a gazebo.

Under it was a table lit with candles and a bottle of champagne. The view was of a lake, and it was gorgeous.

"This is amazing." I told him, looking out over the ledge at the water.

"Anything for you, sweet mate." he said, pulling my chair out for me.

Once we sat down we started eating the chicken in front of us. Apparently we were both very hungry.

We popped the champagne and I decided that instead of using the alcohol to calm my nerves, I was going to have one glass and enjoy myself without being drunk.

"Listen up." I said, trying to sound stern. He chuckled and looked at me. I frowned and his smile disappeared.

"I know what's going to happen after you mark me. And if you even think about taking advantage of my obedience I'm gonna make sure you pay." I told him, trying to sound scary.

He smirked like I was out of my mind.

"Oh, Quincy. Of course I'm going to have a little fun with you while you're completely at my will. But I'm not going to do anything you wouldn't want right now." he chuckled.

He was such a pervert. And I kind of liked it. Wolves were such sexual creatures and I was excited to be able to join that.

"Fine. But what about work...?" I asked nervously.

"I'll take a couple days off to tend to your needs." He reassured me.

"What do you mean my 'needs'?" I frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was under the impression you knew everything about this." he joked and saw that I didn't find it funny.

"Your sex drive is going to go through the roof. Maybe it will become equal to mine. And in that case, we'll be having a lot of fun." he smirked.

Of course Grandma Patty didn't want to talk to me about my sex drive. But I didn't really mind. I wanted to explore all of Dylan and I wanted to give myself to him. So it sounded like this week would be a good one.

Dinner went by quicker than I would have liked. But I knew Dylan was dying to get his hands all over me. So after dragging it out longer and irritating him, we got in the car and headed back home.

It was almost time...

..........................................................................

Thank you so much for reading! If you like the book please give it a vote, it really helps me out! Much love<3