Chapter 31 - Dirty Things

Lemme tell you things about to get ~steamy~

"I'm going to give you about 5 seconds to explain why you smell like that, Quincy." he growled, staring into my eyes seriously.

"I just gave Macy and Cam each a hug before I left!" I said defensively.

"Who the fuck is Cam?" he asked sternly.

"He's Macy's roommate, we're all friends," I explained.

He looked me up and down and it felt like he didn't believe me for some reason.

"You are mine, Quincy. I am the only man who can touch you." he said.

"Dylan, I can hug whoever I want!" I snapped back, and he gave me a surprised look.

"No, you can't. You are my Luna and when you submitted to me you committed to me and only me." He explained.

"It's just a hug!" I argued back, kind of baffled we were even having this discussion.

"I don't care, I hate that you picked up his scent." he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Now strip so I can cover you in my scent." he demanded.

"Dylan, I—"

"I gave you a task, Quincy." he glared at me.

I knew better than to disobey him, so I took off my clothes and sat on the bed before continuing to talk.

"Dylan, I'm sorry, I didn't think a stupid little hug would make me smell different." I said, as he began to lick my collarbone.

"I don't want other men touching you, period." he said, before continuing to go over my body with his tongue.

"Okay, okay. I won't do that from now on." I said, defeated.

He kept lapping at my skin until he seemed to calm down, satisfied with the way I smelled.

"So are you going to punish me?" I asked, sighing.

"For what?" he asked, and I raised an eyebrow.

"For getting high? Or dying my hair?" I said.

"You're a 24 year old adult, Quincy. Everyone experiments. And your hair isn't a big deal, you make it look good." he said, handing me my clothes back.

"Really?" I said.

So out of smoking weed, dying my hair a crazy color, and giving my friend a hug, he was the most angry about me giving my friend a hug??

God, he was confusing.

I just wanted me giving Cam a hug to be a normal thing, but it seemed it was anything but.

Being a Luna was such a big change from being a poor human waitress.

It was times like this I missed my parents. They would know what to say, how to make me feel better.

But I'd been on my own for a while and I was used to having to comfort myself.

Dylan seemed to notice there was something off.

"What's wrong?" he asked, placing a hand on my lower back.

"Nothing." I said. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with concern.

"Tell the truth, little mate." he said, stroking my cheek with his thumb lightly.

"I don't know. I just didn't expect it to be this hard, transitioning to being someone important." I sighed.