Chapter 9 - Betrayed

I wasn't able to sleep. My heart was racing with anxiety and my stomach was in knots. Finally, Dylan's eyes flickered open.

He looked at me, and apparently I looked bad.

"Are you okay, baby?" he rushed to rub my back and his voice was filled with worry.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm okay." I said blandly. He raised an eyebrow and removed his hand from my back.

"Do you want me to cancel the rest of your tour with Jonas today?" he asked.

I forgot about the tour. That would be a nice distraction.

"No, I'd still love to get to know the place." I smiled gently, pushing myself out of bed to get ready. When I looked in the mirror I could see what he meant. There were dark outlines under my eyes, and I was pale as a ghost.

I dabbed on some concealer on my eye circles and put a touch of bronzer on the rest of my face. Finally I curled my eyelashes and coated them in my favorite mascara, and then I looked back to myself.

I didn't like to wear much makeup, but today I'd rather skip the odd looks and not seem like I was a teenager who stayed up all night studying for an exam.

"I'll be in my office." Dylan leaned in and told me.

"See you later." I responded, thankful he knew that I needed space. I brushed my long blonde hair and put on a slightly revealing tank top and pair of jeans.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Jonas, and I was back on part two of my tour.

"I'll show you the main floor." he said, guiding me towards the elevator.

It was very extravagant, with large luxurious red carpets with gold patterns, and an array of couches to form different seating areas when you walked in the door. There was a service desk run by middle-aged ladies, and a water tank with a little stack of cups.

"Wow, gorgeous." I said in awe.

Jonas began walking back to the elevator, and I followed, unsure of what else there was to see.

When the doors shut in front of him, he reached and pressed a button labeled zero, and it lit up as we started moving down.

"What's zero?" I asked.

"You'll see."

When the doors opened there was a dark, concrete hallway that led down until a sharp corner. I heard howls.

"Jonas, what is this?" I asked.

Suddenly he had slammed me against the wall, my arms pinned above my head.

"What the hell?!?" I screamed at him, before he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Dylan!!!" I cried out, my voice muffled.

"Shhhh, don't be scared, human. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to pleasure you." his lips curled into an evil smile as I felt hot tears run down my cheeks.

He reached and aggressively unbuttoned my jeans as I struggled to get away from him. But he had werewolf strength and I was a young human, it was no use.

His hand slithered down as he unzipped my jeans, revealing my underwear.

"Please don't," I begged. I tried to scream as loud as I could, hoping someone could hear me. There were many howls coming from down the hall.

"No one can hear you, fool. This is the dungeon where we keep the rogues. No one is coming for you." He breathed against my ear as I continued to pull away.