Café

a/n: 22 days...whoops, i'm really sorry, i guess this is to make up for it because i kind of didn't really finish the chapter i'm supposed to be working on. i've got no real excuse other than writers block and lack of motivation, i really appreciate comments and votes and things it's just i feel like once i do so much of one thing i always seem to want to move on, it's like really bad commitment issues, but i'm gonna stick through and finish severe amnesia and either accept requests or just simply, finish the book. i mean 1k reads is A LOT! and i'm happy with that sooo, i guess it's up to what people ask for really, anyway here's a short story about how Newt and Thomas met in a cafe. (also have been watchiñg i'm a celebrity and I LOVE IIITTT!!!!).

Newt was sixteen and Thomas fourteen, after Newt had walked in to the cafe, calm and acting without a care in the world, laid back, charming anyone who'd hear his laugh, Thomas couldn't stop staring.

It might've been the fact that this was the hottest guy he'd come across in AGES! Suddenly, Newt's eyes snapped to Thomas', he must have felt the "carefully observing and not at all drooling" look Thomas was giving him with unblinking eyes and mouth open wide like Marley's Ghost from A Christmas Carol.

Slowly but confidently, Newt made his way over to Thomas, greeting him with a smile that could melt anyone on the spot, just like it did Thomas. "Hey, my name's Newt, Newt Isaacs, what's yours?" For someone so confident, he didn't overly sound it, rather more calm and protective and maybe slightly insecure. But that British accent though. It was so hot is was burning Thomas' ears with pleasure, it was so smooth and absolutely gorgeous.

"M-me?" Of course it was a stupid question. And the stutter as well, everythiñg was going wrong that could go wrong.

"Well yeah, who else would I talk to Greenie?"

"Who the hell is Greenie?"

"You tell me because that's what I'm trying to find out." Newt held a little smirk and Thomas couldn't help but giggle a little at Newt.

"My name is Thomas Green, funny that 'Green' is my last name, huh?"

"Sure is."

"Uh, uhm, why did you come over to me?"

"Well, one you looked lonely and two, you were the one staring at me, what was up with that?"

"You're hot." Thomas said it so bluntly and at first without even realising he'd said it, he thought it'd been in his head those words, but no. Based of Newt's reaction he was slightly surprised and shocked yet smirked a little more and leaned over to be closer to Thomas.

"How about we go somewhere?"

"O-okay." With that, Newt leaned over and whispered to Thomas if he could lightly kiss him, which Thomas said he could, and they headed off to go have a picnic after sharing a small peck that a few people clapped at, as they had watched the scenario unfold before them.

a/n: it's short but fluffy AND I LOVE IT! also 69 votes 👀lmao.