Straight, More Like Gay Amiright?

Thomas is straight and Newt is gay, all of their friends say they'd look cute together. They joke about it because they've never actually had feelings for each other, they pretend to be in a relationship when around their friends. Everyone knows it's fake.

Newt had really rich parents and they owned what you could call a luxury mansion, they always spoiled Newt and didn't care about the fact he was gay.

Thomas' parents were not so lucky, they had stable jobs but did not earn lots. They had an average home and Thomas only occasionally got what he really wanted or even needed. Thomas' parents were homophobic and hated Newt who was Thomas' best friend and always around. Or Thomas was around Newt's.

Newt decides he wanted to have a big sleepover at his house for his birthday, he invited over every one of his friends, Thomas, Minho, Gally, Ben, Teresa, Brenda and more.

They all arrived at his house on time and they played games like twister and monopoly, which became very competitive.

Eventually everyone just wanted to relax, so they all went to Newt's cinema room, a benefit of having rich parents, and Newt pulled out a selection of movies. They ended up watching Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Everyone spread out in the room as there was a lot of space, Newt made his way to the back and Thomas followed.

Thomas rested next to Newt and they both ended up ignoring the film and talking to each other. Newt started to feel tired and stopped talking as much, Thomas just rambled on until he noticed Newt had fallen asleep.

Thomas decided to watch the film and turned his attention away from Newt. Sleeping Newt somehow noticed and found this a problem so his head moved and rested on Thomas' shoulder.

Started, Thomas just stared at Newt's head, his blonde hair tickling Thomas' neck. Thomas didn't want to move Newt so he let him rest on him. The credits started rolling and Minho just decided to get up and put in Finding Dory.

The film bored Thomas out of his mind, he too fell asleep, his head resting on top of Newt's, who'd now fully cuddled up to Thomas, and ended up hugging Newt close to him protectively.

When Newt woke up the next day he was content with waking up in Thomas' arms. He'd come to accept his feelings for his, unfortunately, straight best friend.

Not long after Thomas opened his eyes to see a smiling Newt looking up at him, he couldn't help it and brushed the blonde locks out of his face and leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Newt was surprised and blushed bright red. He asked what Thomas was doing and Thomas just replied that he was doing what felt right. Thomas did it again but this time kissed Newt's nose.

Newt was as red as a beetroot at this point but didn't want Thomas to stop. Thomas leaned down again and kissed Newt's cheek, then the other one. When Thomas leaned down again he hesitated and asked, "Newt, can I kiss you?"

"Thought you were straight, Tommy?"

"Not when I'm with you."

"Yes." With that Thomas leaned in and kissed Newt's soft lips with as much passion as he could muster. They pulled away when they heard people clapping behind them.

They both turned their heads to see Minho, Gally and Brenda clapping and cheering.

A/N: Sorry this is short and crap, I just wanted to get something out. School is a pain and that's why I haven't really been able to upload as often. Hopefully I'll be able to get more out but I've got some exams coming up, they aren't big ones so I'll be fine.

I'll probably upload on Sunday and either Wednesday or Thursday next week, or both.