Kill them all off and make Newtmas a reality

Thomas decided that he was going to throw a party for his crushes birthday. Little did anyone know it was going to be so deadly.

Newt was unsuspecting, or Thomas thought so anyway, and Thomas was his best friend so he trusted him to throw the best party ever, even if it was going to be a little wild.

Of course Thomas had other plans going on in his mind, all based on the party, but he had a main goal.

He was going to win Newt's heart, even if it meant killing the world's population.

—|—

The party was in full swing and Newt was enjoying himself, having none of the alcohol and mostly keeping to himself, though it was his birthday.

Newt found Thomas and beckoned for him to come over.

"You know I don't drink alcohol. What're you up to, Tommy?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thought the guests could use some spirit juice." He let out a small laugh.

"Yeah those aren't your real intentions, you're just trying to get someone," Newt looked over to where Theresa and Brenda stood, "drunk."

"Newt, you know I don't like them, not in that way."

"Yeah, yeah, okay."

"What's wrong, Newtie?"

Newt laughed at the nickname and Thomas smiled at his laugh, it was cute and infectious.

"Newtie?"

"Tommy."

"Newt."

"Tom."

"Oh no, please never again."

"Sorry Tommy, couldn't stop myself."

"That's fine, just please don't do it again."

—|—

Not long into the night, people started falling and collapsing everywhere. Newt assumed it was too much alcohol and then realised, not so many would pass out so quickly from a few drinks, maybe a couple weak ones, but not everyone.

Soon just Thomas and Newt were standing and Thomas looked at Newt.

"Dunno what's happening, but I needed to tell you something, can I tell you, Newt?"

"Go right ahead, Tommy."

"Well, um, I kinda-uhh...l-like you..." Thomas dragged out the "u" almost sounding uncertain.

Newt then smiled back at him and said, "Tommy," Thomas' eyes lit up at the light tone, "I like you too."

At that Thomas walked to Newt and kissed him, they kissed for a little until Newt reached for a kitchen knife, discarded on the dining table.

Newt aimed to stab Thomas, he had figured out what was going on ages ago, but instead managed to stab himself, not enough to kill him, just really hurt.

Thomas looked at Newt with hurt in his eyes.

Enough was enough, Thomas took Newt to Thomas' basement, Newt was in to much pain to deny. Thomas carried him bridal style and sat him down in a chair in the dimly lit room, that seemed to only have the single chair and nothing else.

The light didn't reach the corners, so Newt didn't know how big the room was and it scared him to the bone.

Thomas was definitely a Crank, crazy and willing to do anything to achieve their goal, which seemed to be Newt.

"Your a shank, a shuck-faced shank, a Crank, you're a Crank, Tommy, you're a Crank!" Newt shouted as loud as he could, which seemed to be at a normal talking volume but Thomas heard it as if it had been shouted.

"I'm not a Crank."

"Thomas, Tom, whatever you are, you're not MY TOMMY!" Newt managed to scream the last bit with all his strength, still weak, but loud.

"Don't say my name."

"What, Thomas?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Tom?"

"You know very well what I liked to be called...Isaac."

Newt flinched at the name, "Yeah well too bad."

And with that sentence, Newt got a grip on his strength and grabbed the knife still in his arm and stuffed it right in his heart.

"Bye, Thomas, Tom, whoever you are."

"Please just say it, please, I'm b-begging y-y-you." Thomas had tears streaming down his face.

"I-I liked y-you anyway, T-Tommy, y-you should've j-just t-told me-e."

"S-sorry, N-Newtie."

"D-don't b-b-be s-sor-ry T-T-To-..."

"N-Newt? N-Newt? Newt, please, p-please finish your s-sentence. Please?" Thomas was screaming at the top of his lungs. He thought to himself.

Well then that's what you get for being a murderer.

A/N: Sorry this is really bad, I'm not happy with it but I thought I might still publish it. I've been writing mostly sad stuff so I might write some fluff next time.