-(*-*)-

XX/XX/XX,

[ [ LOCATION undetected ] ],

Jimin and Jungkook stare at Hoseok and Taehyung blankly, mouths wide open.

"So, like, I'm just supposed to tackle him to the ground?" Jungkook asks awkwardly, glancing sideways at Jimin who looks just as stunned as he feels.

"Yes," Taehyung deadpans, not even batting an eye.

"But, won't that hurt?"
The youngest asks timidly. Hoseok huffs impatiently and crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"That's the point, remember?" He asks in an oh my god I'm talking to fucking idiots tone. "How are you guys going to keep up the good guy and bad guy roles if you have a cat and dog chase but end up without atleast a scratch? No one's going to buy that 'we're just that equally skilled' shit. That's just cliche."

"Besides," Taehyung adds in an exasperated tone, "It's not like you never beat each other up before! What's different?"

Jungkook's ears turn red as he stutters. "W-we did, b-but that was before we got together. We hated each other."

"'Hate' is an understatement, Kookie," Jimin scoffs. "We absolutely despised each other."

"Yeah? Well, now is the fucking time you two need to act like you fucking hate each other's guts, okay?!" Hoseok snaps, fuming. If he was in a cartoon, he might just be angry enough to spout steam from his ears. "Beat the crap out of each other for like, ten minutes, and after that, you guys can kiss and hug all you want! Heck, you can even fuck if you want! I won't stop you, but I need the two of you to get your shits together now!"

"Hoseokie hyung," Taehyung touches the red haired male's arm gently. "Calm down."

The eldest out of the four sighs after a moment of silence and rubs his face wearily. "Yeah, okay. Sorry, Jiminie and Jungkookie. I took this way too seriously."

"No, Hoseok hyung," Jimin interjects, making eye contact with the older male. "You're right. I'm sorry for not being professional about this."

Jungkook laces his fingers with his boyfriend's and nods. "I'm sorry too, Hoseok hyung. We promise we'll try our best to put up a great act."

Hoseok smiles, a sincere smile. "Okay, then. We can start training now."

---***---

After about two hours of training, they wrap up the session with relieved sighs.

"Ouch," Jimin winces as he touches his lower back, glaring jokingly at Jungkook. "I think you permanently injured my back, Kook."

"No, you'll be fine, Jimin," Taehyung says confidently. He has the right to be confident. He's tried out all the moves with Hoseok beforehand, after all. "But we're gonna have to go over the whole routine again. Especially the tackling part ("Noo, not the tackling part!" Jimin whines, but he is ignored). Jungkook might really permanently injure your back if he tackles you like the way he did."

Hoseok runs a hand through his fiery red hair, smiling slightly. "I think we've made good progress for today. Good work, you two." He wraps an arm around Taehyung's shoulders and steers the younger towards the door. "Let's go, Tae." He says mischievously. "I'm quite hungry. Let's stop by Subway on the way home."

Taehyung snickers under his breath, giving the two other males a knowing look. "Yeah, Hoseok hyung," he says, patting his stomach dramatically. "I'm starving. Let's go. You'll pay, right?"

The red haired male laughs out a "I always do," as they make their way out of the room, the sound of their footsteps gradually fading.

Jimin and Jungkook stare at each other after the other two left. "Uh, I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" Jungkook asks worriedly, brows furrowed in concern.

The older male laughs and shakes his head. "I'm tougher than you think, Jungkook. Although, as punishment, you're going to be piggybacking me for the rest of the day. Deal?"

Jungkook smirks and steps right up in Jimin's face, liking the way the shorter instinctively backs up until he's leaning against the mirrored wall.

"You didn't look so tough when I was pinning you under me, Jimin," the younger says, hot breath fanning over the latter's flushed face.

Jimin rolls his eyes despite his burning cheeks, "Oh, please. You know it's for the mission. Don't get ahead of yourself, Jeon." His words pull out a chuckle from the raven haired male. "Still as feisty as ever, I see," Jungkook says before leaning slightly to press his lips softly against his boyfriend's forehead.

After he pulls away, he turns away and crouches down in front of his partner.

"What the hell are you doing, Kook?" Jimin asks, amused and a bit confused. Jungkook turns his head to look at the older male. "You said I had to piggyback you for the whole day, right?" he gestures for the silver haired male to get on his back, "Come on."

Jimin tsks but gets on the taller's back anyway. "I swear, you always find a way to ruin any sexual tension we have. If you do that again, I might just run away to Yoongi hyung. I bet he'll know what to-- Ow!!" He yelps, jolting slightly when he feels a pinch on his inner thigh. He hits the younger's back in response. "That hurt!" He complains, though he continues to act like he doesn't know the reason behind his boyfriend's sudden pinch. "What was that for?"

"Don't joke about things like that," Jungkook grumbles, and Jimin smiles at the pout in the younger's voice.

"Aw, Jungoo," he leans forward and tries to catch a glimpse of the younger's face, but the latter hides away his face. "Baby," he coos, pressing a loving kiss to his boyfriend's neck. "Don't be mad~ You know I really love you, don't you? My heart might burst from all the affection I have for you, my precious baby."

"Ew, stop it, hyung," Jungkook says finally, feeling ticklish from all the kisses Jimin's giving him. "You're so cheesy, I'm gonna throw up."

"But you do feel better now, right?" Jimin asks for confirmation. "Yeah," Jimin smiles at the younger's answer. "That's good. I love you, Kookoo."

Jungkook ultimately cringes at the nickname as he starts to exit the room with the elder latched onto him like a clingy koala. "What kind of nickname is that?" he asks, and only receives a giggle as a response. He sighs, but a small smile makes its way on his face nonetheless. "You're so weird, Park Jimin. But I love you, too."

----****----

A/N: Oh my gosh I just realized how little I've been writing about the fluff that happens between Jikook! I'm so sorry for depriving everyone (myself included) of extra fluffy Jikook moments, so this is, sadly, one of the only fluffy chapters in this book. :'))

But I really love fluffy Jikook. :')

Don't you?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! :D