-.-

XX/XX/20XX

12:00 p.m.,

Chief's office, secret agent headquarters, Seoul, Korea.

"So, chief. Why did you call me here?"

Park Jimin asks, leaning back against his seat.

He was just messing around on his laptop in his office when he was suddenly called by the Chief.

Kang Junho, more commonly known as Chief Kang in the HQ, was quite the agent back in his day.

But now Jimin's skills are certainly giving him a run for his money.

"Agent Park, I am here to inform you that the board of directors have decided to assign you to a very important mission."

His words catch Jimin's interest.

Jimin was always up for missions.

"What kind of mission, Chief?"
Jimin asks, slightly excited.

"A source has tipped us with the information of one of the most wanted and dangerous mafia assassin's whereabouts tonight. Your job, agent Park, is to catch this criminal and bring him back here, dead or alive."

Chief Kang says this so sternly, a hardened edge to his tone.

He slides a thick black file in Jimin's direction.

The silver haired male leans forward to take a closer look at the file, highly intrigued by the word "CONFIDENTIAL" stamped on the cover in big, red letters.

His hand immediately grabs it and turns to the first page, seeing a short bio of the "dangerous" assassin he was supposed to be catching.

"Phantom..." Jimin mumbles to himself, seeing a small picture of a man wearing a white poker face mask with the word typed in next to it.

I guess that's his name..

Jimin continues to flip through the pages, reading all about his crimes.

He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't impressed by the guy's "achievements".

This guy, whoever he was, had killed over 50 people in the past year alone, and the information written states that he had been doing this kind of work for 5 years, maybe longer!

And Park Jimin, as everyone knows, is not an easy man to impress.

Unless you're his boyfriend, that is.

Jeon Jungkook can make the usually cool agent literally coo over simple things.

However, Jimin's impression of him quickly turns into a bad one as he reads the list of victims, people who had been assassinated by him.

There are a few names that Jimin is a little bit too familiar with.

Colleagues, agents like him, whose deaths had been announced without mentioning their cause of deaths .

Jimin's eyes widen as he stops at a name, his heart sinking into the pit of his stomach.

Lee Taemin.