o.o

11.00 p.m.,

XXX Club, Seoul, Korea

Jimin adjusts his leather jacket before making sure the earpiece he's wearing is secure and hidden from prying eyes.

He grabs his gun from the dashboard of his car and tucks it carefully into the waistband of his jeans, making sure that it won't fall off anytime soon.

He opens his car door and gets out, walking confidently towards the entrance of the club.

The guard standing there raises an eyebrow and looks at him up and down.

"You got an ID?"
He asks, obviously thinking that Jimin is underaged.

Jimin is flabbergasted, to say the least.

Are you fucking kidding me-?
Jimin mentally groans, exasperated as he retrieves his wallet and shows the guard his ID.

The guard's face changes as soon as he sees that Jimin is already 23, almost 24.

"Oh, uh, sorry dude. You look young for your age. Come on in."
The guard says, clearly embarrassed by his mistake.

You mean I look short, don't you?

The silver haired male snorts under his breath, mentally rolling his eyes.

Jimin, however, gives him a wry smile out of politeness before finally stepping into the club.

--**--

To say that the atmosphere in the club was overwhelming might be the understatement of the year.

The lights are so bright it might as well blind him, and the loud ass music blasting in the club made Jimin worry about his hearing.

Park Jimin is definitely not a party person.

You can imagine his relief when he discovered that Jungkook isn't exactly fond of parties, either.

Jimin looks around, trying to spot anything out of the blue, but everything seems normal for a widely known club in Seoul.

His colleague Kihyun, who is supposed to be in contact with him through the earpiece, hasn't said anything until now, so he assumes that Phantom hasn't showed himself... yet.

Jimin decides to stop by the bar and get something to drink; you know, just to kill time.

He sits on the stool and sits there for a while just pondering over what he wanted to drink.

He finally decides and is about to ask for a simple cocktail when the bartender suddenly places a glass of champagne in front of him.

"Someone asked me to give this to you."
He tells him in a monotone.

He's about to turn around and resume his job but Jimin stops him.

"Who?"
Jimin inquires, frowning.

The bartender simply shrugs his shoulders and shoots him one last look before moving to the other people.

Jimin stares blankly at the glass for a few seconds before turning around to look at everyone in the club.

He suddenly feels his lips twitching in amusement, a smile threatening to make its way on his face because who in their right mind would treat him to a drink?

He finally turns back to his drink and gingerly takes it in his hand, taking a delicate sip.

He's halfway through the glass when a guy gets on the stool next to him.

He reeks of alcohol and Jimin internally cringes.

"Hey,"
The guy greets, smirking.

"What's a boy like you doing at a place like this?"

Jimin gets an off vibe from him and simply shoots him a half threatening look.

"Why are you talking to me?"
He asks finally in a passive-aggressive tone.

The guy puts his hand on his chest in mock hurt.

"Now, that's not a way to thank the person who treated you to a drink."
He says mockingly.

Jimin's hand instantly puts the glass down.

Oh, so this is the guy who bought the drink for him.

He's about to open his mouth and say something when Kihyun's voice suddenly appears.

"Jimin, Phantom is there. The tip says that he's wrapping up a meeting with his clients. Second floor, near the private rooms . Go get him, man."

Jimin's heart thumps excitedly in his chest.

Taemin's murderer is here, and tonight, Jimin is so going to end his whole career.

He gets off his seat and gives the man next to him an insincere apologetic look.

"Oh, thank you for the drink, really, but I'm afraid I need to go now. It was nice meeting you, though."

Jimin turns to leave and is already  walking away when a hand roughly grabs his wrist.

In mere seconds, Jimin finds himself being pinned to the wall by the guy earlier.

"C'mon, baby."
He purrs (ew, Jimin's mind says) , his disgusting breath fanning the silver haired agent's face as his hand reaches to stroke Jimin's face.

"What's the rush, hm? You could thank me by giving me a night to remember."

Jimin's feels his irritation building up inside him.

Phantom was getting away but here he was, stuck with a slightly drunk asshole who was probably just looking for a one night stand.

Jimin gives him a wry smile, eyes suddenly giving off a submissive kind of vibe.

"I could,"
He says in a (kind of) teasing tone, noticing the way the man's eyes darkened slightly with lust.

"But... I really don't want to."

Jimin's smile disappears just like that, eyes narrowing dangerously as he grabs the man's shoulders and knees him where the sun doesn't shine.

The man groans and doubles over, hands covering the injured area.

Jimin smirks lightly and a look of satisfaction flashes in his eyes.

He takes that as his cue to leave and is gone in the blink of an eye.

Edited 22/9