SURPRISE

Hey My Lovely Readers,

Readers please make your presence with comment and votes don't be like silent. your votes and comments motivates me to give you lovely updates.

I want to thank all my genuine readers " Dipu dii, Musku dii, Sanju, Dhrishti, catcat, and all others too. Thank for all your lovely comments be with me till the end of the story. Big thank you to DIPANWITA dii who helps me a lot when I gets confused with story. So I can say now this story is not mine only but belongs to Dipu di and all the RAYA fans. 

Below has a small sample of writing romance do read and comment on it.

Now no bakwas go and read the coming track.

Have you read the previous update that is chapter 14?

How was it? Did you like the pics which I posted in the update?

If you have read it very keenly then you must have got the little hint too that how and when RAYA got united or I would say 2 jism 1 jaan? I have given the hint too.

Now about update very soon you will get it.

And here is the little glimpse of upcoming update

PRESENT TRACK

Re-entry of ROHAN

" I am back in your life Priya....... oops sorry Mrs Kapoor" said Rohan.

" Ram you have to be patient (pause) I know priya is behaving very rude to you which is justified " said Srinika Kapoor to Ram.

New entry of Srinika Kapoor.

Cute cute fight of Raya

" No priya you are not going to wet in the rain " said Ram to Priya

"Why Mr Kapoor"? asked Priya 

"I don't want our babies to catch cold" said Ram

"What" shocked priya 

"how getting wet is related with babies health" said priya with confused face.

"Offo Mrs Kapoor if you will fell ill , babies will also get ill na" told Ram with a smile.

"How Mr Kapoor can you please elaborate it" said Priya still with confused face

"uff Mrs Kapoor you breastfeed them na " said Ram

"If you will catch cold they will also" adds Ram with a chuckle.

Priya gets embarrassed on his comment.

.

.

Big fight of RAYA.

Ram will get priya's name tattooed on his chest.

Raya's wedding .

PAST TRACK

Priya's dance on Naino wale ne song.

RAYA's trip to Punjab

RAYA Milan

"He is nuzzling my neck with his rough lips then suddenly he attacked on my bare breasts I can't even hold him as his hands are preventing me to hold his hair" 

"You are so beautiful biwi"

"biwi did your tummy get hurt " asked Ram kissing my stitches marks.

suddenly it striked me "yes Ra...m , I had met..... with an acc...ident which caused these scars " 

"I know you must not be liking it " said Priya with heavy voice

"Shhh....biwi this stitches are adding to your beauty...... you are very gorgeous , beautiful , hot , sexy" said Ram kissing and caressing her lower abdomen.

"biwi are you ready to feel me" asks Ram while kissing her inner thighs.

"Ye...s " said priya with closed eyes.

"Biwiiiii....... I want you to see me when I make love to you or should I say feel you (pause) so open your eyes jaaaaaan" said Ram kissing my most precious part.

"Ahhh " said priya with tears.

"Are you Ok jaaaan" asks Ram still joined in.

"Thank you for coming in my life biwiiii" said Ram pecking on my lips.

"Thank you for completing me Mr Kapoor" said Priya

"Still biwi you are calling me Mr Kapoor (pause) call me Ram, hubby, sexy hunk or anything but don't call me Mr Kapoor" said Ram

He pulled out from her and embraces priya " Did I hurt you jaan" asks Ram

Uff writing Romantic scene is very tough task  

.

.

Rohan bends on his knees and says"I Love You"  to Priya.

"Priya lifts him up and both hugs each other and Ram sees that with teary eyes.

.

.

.

So guys how is the coming track? 

Are you all excited to witness the journey of RAYA.

Any guesses why is Rohan back in RAYA's life?

Did you come to know why didn't Ram remember their love night?

Till then bye 

kitty