24 Part Two: Marked and Mated (R Rated)

Hi guys this is literally just smut so don't read if you are innocent/ under 18/ uncomfortable with graphic sex. This is just the chapter of them mating and marking each other so it doesn't really affect the story. Xoxo

I press against my mate's mouth with vigour. My face flushes with heat and I feel my whole body come alive with his touch. My heart pounds in my ears and heat spreads through my chest. Butterflies swarm into my stomach and sudden moist warmth begins to spread to my core, making my legs tingle and weaken. My breathing goes from steady to ragged almost instantly and I can't help but moan into Alaric's kiss. Slowly yet desperately, our hands start to wander, feeling each other up as we stumble towards the stairs.

My body is hungering, desiring and pushing for more. I am not stopping until Alaric and I know each other's bodies completely, and as I bump my stomach against his impressive hardness, causing us both to groan, I feel the tension in my core buzz in greater need now then it has ever done before. Nothing else matters... only him and me. Alaric's hands tangle in my long, loose hair as he devours my mouth with his tongue. My hands roam his muscly back and broad shoulders as we bump into the wall causing us both to chuckle.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I whisper in Alaric's ear as his hands cup my bum and lift me, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I am now above Alaric, and as we start to ascend the stairs, I cup his face and dominate the kiss, loving how his scent, taste and power surrounds me. It certainly takes us longer then it should to reach the top, as we are making out so fiercely and distracting each other - Alaric is kneading my fleshy behind and I am grinding myself against him. I don't even realise we have reached the bedroom until I am suddenly flying through the air and land with a bounce on the bed.

I am lost in a lustful daze focused on Alaric, desire flaring through me as he pulls his suit jacket off then rips his shirt from his body, the buttons flying everywhere exposing his sexy tight abs and chest. I bite my lip as he dives back onto the bed above me and claims my mouth again. Lightning sparks through both of us as I finally touch his bare skin exciting our heightened senses, his muscles tensing as I do. Alaric groans as one of my hands come up to caress his back and the other reaches below to trail the contours of his stomach. My fingers jolt as they hit his trousers, and I want to explore further when he starts to trail a hand up my thigh, pulling my dress up as he does. I'm glad I remembered to shave everywhere to be baby smooth this morning! My eyes roll back into my head and I moan loudly into his mouth as I imagine his fingers climbing higher and higher until they reach that secret spot which can make me come undone.

"Ugh you're so hot when you moan..." Alaric grinds out as he moves to place wet kisses along my neck and collarbone.

Abruptly I sit up, tired of his teasing and just needing him to freaking get me there already. I move to straddle Alaric, both of our breathing laboured as if we are running a marathon, when I lean back from him, placing a gentle hand on his chest as he tries to lean in for more kisses. Smiling coyly, I reach up to fiddle with the straps of my dress, teasingly slow sliding them over my shoulders and then pulling them over my bare breasts. Alaric sharply inhales and his eyes widen exponentially as he takes in my flushed skin, all for him. Fleetingly I panic - it is always nerve-wracking being naked around a new partner for the first time, especially when you are so desperate for them to like what they see.

"Oh Jess..." Alaric groans with a fire of lust in his eyes, filling me with relief as he suddenly leans forward and attacks my mouth with vigour, both of us moaning as his large hands circulate my round breasts.

My nipples harden to painful peaks as he squeezes, rolls and caresses my soft skin, then pinches my nipples causing me to wail in pleasure. His mouth leaves mine and almost as suddenly circulates around one hardened pink peak.