21: Izzy You're Naked!

I reckon waking up in Alaric's arms must feel like absolute heaven on earth. I slept next to him for the first time last night, but I wouldn't know how it feels to wake up with him, considering I am alone and grumpy, and the shower is going in his bathroom. My eyes snap open as I realise what this means... Alaric is naked... wet... and alone in the bathroom. I whimper and clench my thighs together as a fire of need sparks through me, and I want nothing more then to join Alaric in the shower. However, he was right last night - we need to sort out the emotional side of our relationship first, and then we can get to the good stuff. And by good stuff, I of course mean sex... and lots of it.

I snuggle into his silk pillow, feeling blissful as his scent encompasses me. I could get used to waking up like this, but of course, it would be much better if he were still in bed with me. One thing I am pleased about is that Alaric got to know me without makeup on first and still wants me, so I am not barefaced-shy around him.

Eventually the shower turns off, and I prepare to give Alaric a hard time for allowing me to wake up all alone, but when he strolls out of the bathroom my eyes nearly pop out of my head and I have difficulty thinking about anything, let alone trying to be mad with him. Lust fills my vision as I take in the towel riding sexily low on his hips, exposing his prominent v line leading to the start of his happy trail, which I am sure will make me very happy indeed. His body is a work of art, and it would not surprise me if he told me he was carved by the God's themselves. I bite down hard on my lower lip as my eyes greedily roam his perfectly sculpted eight-pack and muscled arms, looking so hot I have to physically stop myself from moaning aloud. Droplets of water from his hair drip down his chest, creating little rivers running over the ridges of his well-defined abs, and in that moment there is nothing that I wouldn't do for it to be my tongue instead. He is all that I will ever want and need.

"Stop looking at me like that." Alaric grinds out in a strangled voice, coming to an abrupt stop when he sees me lustfully staring at him like a wanton woman.

As our eyes flick up to each other I swear you could cut the tension with a knife, and a heat is started within me that can only be tamed by Alaric. His pale skin softly glows in the morning sun, and his hair has deepened with water to an almost maroon colour, softly curling at his neck. His eyes are a deep green, strong and intense and piercing me with lust.

"Like what?" I ask innocently, allowing my eyes to leave a trail of fire down his glorious body. I imagine the towel slipping off, and mewl at the thought.

"Like you want to be fvcked." He grinds out, making the damp spot in my panties grow bigger.

Before I can answer Alaric races into his closet, leaving me pouting but promising the ache between my legs will be sorted out eventually. When he comes back out wearing a casual suit, with the top buttons popped undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, exposing his muscular, veiny forearms, I decide he is undeniably sexy with and without clothes, although the image of me ripping that shirt off his body definitely takes the top spot.

"I love you in my bed. You're not allowed to sleep anywhere else from now on." Alaric declares as I sit up, allowing the sheets to pool around my waist.

Alaric grins in satisfaction as he remembers I am wearing one of his large t-shirts.

"Where are you going?" I ask with a pout.

"I have to go to a meeting with the Elders of the pack about the Killian situation baby." Alaric sighs as he drops down to his knees and pulls me into a hug.

Instantly I sober up with the mood.

"Oh ok. I hope it goes well and you get rid of him for once and for all." I murmur as I kiss his cheek.