🧡 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 4

Mulai dari awal

"Okay, don't scratch at the back of your head aye?" I instructed when I cleared up my stuff. Declan nodded absently and was already fixing his hair properly until it was perfectly styled. I just knelt there and watched. He took so much care in his appearance and it saddened me to think he could ever believe he needed it.

He giggled and I snapped out of my thoughts, blushing when I realised I'd been staring.

The smaller man stood up and all I could do was look up at him in awe. It was strange, feeling so weak on my knees in front of him but at the same time it felt right. He was gorgeous, I was so lucky I found him. Quite literally found him.

Declan, reached his hand out to caress my cheek as I just marvelled at his every movement. Gently, two fingers dipped beneath my chin and guided me until i was stood up, towering over his smaller frame. My eyes flickered over his slim figure that was dressed in a smart white shirt and black dress trousers that id picked up from the store on the way back for him. He looked hot.

"You look amazing." I whispered as he stepped forward, pressing our bodies together until I went completely wild for him. Declan was a mystery, he always acted so innocent and yet, when he wanted to be, he was sexy as hell.

It was like Dec knew he had something I wanted and wasn't afraid to tease me with it.

"Why Thankyou Mr... uh" he giggled and the foreplay sorta died when he realised he didn't know my surname. "Nice-eyes?"

I laughed at the name and shook my head, "Good guess." I joked. "It's McPartlin." I supplied with a smile, my hand settling on his thin hip.

"Ummm... Nice-eyes sums you up better." He mumbled, licking his lips and rubbing his thumb over my eyebrow, staring deep into my eyes.

"You can call me whatever you want kidda."

He giggled again and my heart expanded at that adorable sound, "Is the food ready?"

I didn't process what he'd said immediately, I was far too lost in his eyes. Dec gave me a questioning look and finally zoned in on his words. My eyes widened in horror.

"Shit!" I swore remembering I'd left the pies in the oven.

I ran down the stairs quickly and skidded into the kitchen where smoke was pouring from the cooker.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I pulled out the black circles that were close to catching fire. I chucked the tray on the work surface and leant against it heavily, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Is it okay?" Dec's sweet voice cut through my anger and his hand on my back had me turning to look into his calming doe eyes.

I get out an amused huff, "I'm afraid this patient is beyond saving." I joked and he smiled, all my anger dissipated instantly. "This kinda ruins our date, I'm sorry."

Declan ran a hand through my hair until it rested on the back of my head and pulled me down to press his lips to mine. "We could just order Chinese?"

I chuckled lightly at the suggestion and nodded. "Alright good plan, I can't concentrate on cooking with you around anyway." I mumbled as I pulled his body against mine and kissed him harder.

Dec's lips felt perfect on mine so soft and smooth and I was addicted to his flavour. He hummed in delight into my mouth so I let my hands wander down, over the contours of his slim curves.

This felt perfect, so natural. I was ready to take it further but before I could deepen it anymore he pulled away from my kiss. I followed his lips pathetically with my eyes closed and Dec just giggled until I sighed knowing I'd been caught. It was amazing what this man could do to me, suddenly I had no control, I'd been trying to take it slow but I started needing him more and more.