The Barbie Games

Okay, so I was thinking and thinking about what to do for an interactive story, which I really wanted to do, and I got this idea (with the help of my friends I admit), everything will be explained below, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm, or leave a comment below so i can add information about it to the description so others won't ask me the same questions.

----------------------------------------------------

Barbie and Ken, what A-List guy or gal wouldn't want to be them. So what if you could be? In this interactive book you will be competing for the title of best Barbie or Ken. You and 17 other contestants want to win just that. There will be 3 "teams", a way of getting as far as you can before the merge, where you will be in an one-for-all situation.

Every 2 weeks you will get a task you must include how you found food/ water, (some of this will take place outdoors), how you completed the task and how well you stuck to the theme. You can strike people out by hurting them (scratches and bruises only), or showing them doing something a beauty king or queen would never do.

Anyone who does not hand in the task, as weel as the person with the most strikes will be put on the chopping block, then everyone will get a chance to vote for who they want eliminated (this is a way to show I am not showing any favouritism).*

*If you are unable to complete the tasks for any reason message me or write on my message board so you will be exempted from it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The winner will win a dedication from me, and have their character as a character in a future book of mine, I will also read one of your books (if you don't have one, um, well, we can figure something out), you will also get to choose a prize (such as another dedication, I read two of your books, as I said, above, we can figure something out)

-Note- I will not vote or comment on your books as a prize, if I like your writing I will vote and comment, trust me.

Second place will win a dedication and I will read your book, , you also get a short story written about your character.

Third place: A dedication, and I will read your book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we get into the merge, if you get voted out, you will be asked to become a jury memeber, who in the end helps me (the host), to pick who wins based on their writing skills, etc. Anyone who sticks with being a jury member through to the end will get a dedication or I will write a short story about your character, so just keep that in mind (17 days is normally when we do the merge as the show has 39 days).

If you would like to be in the Barbie Games, please fill out the form below in the comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Age: (between 13 and 19)

Physical Description: (Hair colour, eye colour, height, etc)

Sex:

Favourite Activity(s):

Your characters dream job:

A short summary of your character's personality:

Anything else you might want to list about your character:

Celebrity Look-Alike: (if you want)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want, you may enter 2 people, 1 guy, and 1 girl.

Be creative and I hope everyone who enters has fun!

Spots avalable: 18/18 spots taken (FULL)

Charcaters so far:

1) Esther (DestinySullivan)

2) Ryanne (werewolf_girl18)

3) Dartanian (werewolf_girl18)

4) Mariah (dancergirl270)

5) Carol (AretinaVeh)

6) Marceline (yerbelicious789)

7) Kyle (CupcakesareYUMMY)

8) Gracie (_GracieBoo_)

9) Makena {Kenna} (KennaBenna)

10) Aspen Spencer (creant)

11) Lavonne (LavonneClaireSimpson)

12) Stephen Rogers (AnderaGNovak)

13) Jake (DestinySullivan)

14) Katie (horngrac916)

15) Ariana (morgiebearxoxo)

16) Jayson (AretinaVeh)

17) Luke (morgiebearxoxo)

18) Charlie (SaraPassenier)

-------------------------------------------------------