The Rose With No Thorns

Carly Rose POV:

2 months later.

Nobody could say Barbie Games hadn't been amazing, at least not for me, not only had the tan been amazing, but the views the fail of a show had gotten, had given me the best chance of my life for an acting job. By this, I'm talking about my amazing job I had gotten as a an actress in a hit TV show.

I looked around, shouldn't there be someone around? After a moment I saw Beau walking towards me, I stood and gave him a peck on the cheek, "whats up babe?" I asked, not only did I have a dream job, but a dream boyfriend.

I heard the call to go back on set and quickly pushed past him, I knew how eager I looked, I had a right to, didn't I? As I walked to my spot on top of the camera, I grabbed one of the assistants the crew had hired, and without looking at them, said, "Once we are gone filming, get them to bring me a latte with chocolate and cream."

"As you wish Miss Carly," the voice sounded familiar to me and I turned as the person continued walking, seeing a flash of curly brown hair, hair that I was certain I knew.

"Is that you Stephen?" the person turned at the sound of his name and one look at his royal purple eyes, told me I was correct.

"Yes?" he asked, as if me knowing him was something important.

"What are you doing here?"

"Working, what else would I be doing here?" I didn't find myself liking his tone, who did he think he was?

I had just opened my mouth to ask him, when I heard another call for set change, I shot a look at Stephen, then turned and ran to my place in front of the camera. Flipping my air, I smiled, and did my part, then walked off when we were finished, looking around for my latte, after a moment, Stephen appeared at my side, and handed it to me, then disappeared again.

Taking a sip, I found myself back in my trailer, and looked around, there was something wrong... Shaking my head, I knew I was imagining it, it couldn't have been anything else could it?

A phone sounded from my bejeweled phone, and picked it up, opened it with a filled nail.

"Hello?" I asked, wishing I could eat some gum to complete the image, obviously my on-screen character was starting to leak into my every day life.

"Hello Becky," a voice said from the other side of the line, confused, I pulled the phone from my ear, glancing at the caller ID, for some hint of who it was, however, the number was unknown to me.

"You must have it wrong, my name is Carly," my voice had risen to just below a shout. The girl on the phone chuckled, and I was about to say something catty when the person shook, instantly silencing me.

"Oh no, I'm Carly," I slammed the phone shut and looked around, my eyes being drawn to a shadow in the corner. I took a step towards it as it took one towards me, and I felt myself gasp.

The person standing before me, was me.

She mirrored my movements, and after a moment, I hesitantly stuck my hand out, the girl who as me, did the same, then, before I was about to touch her, she moved, the first time she had without me doing so first, and struck my shoulder. Hard enough for me to fall to the ground and bang my head.

My eyes shot open and I fumbled for my head, to see if it had been injured, then glanced around for the girl, "A dream," I muttered thankfully. Then, seeing my reflection in the mirror, quickly threw a blanket over it.

"I'm not Becky," I muttered