Task 1- Interveiws

You and 17 other contestants step out onto the burning concrete of a deserted airport on the outskirts of LA, after a few moments of waiting you see a small golf cart driving fast towards you from the distance, the camera crew, who have been waiting with you, quickly pull out their equipment, you suppose this cart must contain the judges.

The cart skids to a stop and from it jumps 2 males and 2 females, 2 young, and 2 old. The older woman quickly grabs a microphone and steps forward , into line of the camera. She takes a deep breath and smiles as the camera man counts down to 1.

"Hello everybody!" the woman says, her voice sweet and a bit sour, "My name is Caroline Fisher, and I am your host to the brand new TV show, The Barbie Games!" she smiles as you and the contestants clap politely. "I suppose I shall introduce the other judges now!" she said after looking into the camera, which quickly spins to the proper person as Caroline says their name. "This is our first judge, Carly Rose, one of our 2 youngest judges, the other, is our second judge, Beau" the camera swings from a young, smiling punk girl, who waves as the camera stops for a moment, to a good looking male with unnatural green eyes. "Now, our last judge Thane Barfalamyle Dethaulee, I have a note here that says he likes to be called TB as well, like Tuberculosis" she frowned at the page in her hand, then looked over at Thane as the camera tried to zoom in on his face, to little avail.

"Why do you keep moving your face?" she demanded.

"I'm not looking at that blasted thing, it can look at every other piece of perfection that is me, it doesn't need to see my face" he turned back to the rest of the judges as the camera focused on Caroline. You try to find what could possibly be wrong about his face, you settle on his odd eyes, they are nice, you think to yourself, and don't know why he would dislike them. You find yourself wondering what it would be like to have 2 different coloured eyes. You stop as, at last, Caroline address'  you.

"As you all know, originally, The Barbie Games was going to be a to the death competition," some contestants gasp, not knowing this, and some nod slowly, "But, I, as a former model," this time she pauses to throw a dazzling smile at the camera, "find the thought wrong, and so, the TV companies decided you would strike each other out, by seeing each other do gross things, things Beauty Queens and Kings would never do, or by, maybe, 'accidentally' giving them scratches an/or bruises." The contestants cheer and she continues, "We wanted to give you a chance to live if you are voted off, es specially since we have such a range of talents, ages, and even, if I may say, an almost equal split in genders, which I can say I am pleased about."

"Further more, we have some great things planned, and as I'm sure you all know the amazing prizes, yes? yes?" you and the contestants nod, "Good, now, before we get you into your groups, we want to know even MORE about you!" Caroline smiles with enthusiasm as half the contestants groan, they had thought they would only have to fill out the form.

Before the groans could get worse, Carly steps forwards, her blond hair swinging, and takes the microphone from a scowling Caroline, "I understand you may be upset about this, but if you want to be a Beauty Queen or King, or be famous, you have to get used to interviews, and so-" she stops, noticing Beau hasn't spoken yet, and being the good-hearted girl she is, hands the microphone to him.

"Thanks Missy Rosy!" he says, smiling at her, she frowns, then laughs slightly as he continues, "So, to get you ready for this life, you will be getting interviewed by Caroline here, but don't think Carly, Thane and I aren't watching, we are always watching!" with that he hadn't the microphone to the camera man and you and the contestants followed them to the limo that would take you to your hotel.

----------------------------------------------------

Your task:

Before you can get your tribes, you must complete the interview stage, as your answers will help figure who shall be in which tribe, so answer truthfully!

Questions: (You may add 1 question, as long as it comes before the last question)

1- What would it mean to you to win The Barbie Games?

2- How are you the best fit to win the Barbie Games?

3- Have you ever flown to LA? If so, why?

4- What is your favourite place to be?

5- Who do you most want to be in your tribe, and who do you least want in your tribe?

Question's 1, 2, 3 and 4 may be rearranged (and you may add your other question as you wish), however question 5 must be the last question your contestant answers.

As this is a task to determine the tribes, nobody will be eliminated, however, by not sending it in, you are giving no help what so ever to who you want to be in your tribe. You will have lots of time.

Due Date: February14th

Just to remind the contestants, please pm your POV's to me.