Eliminations and Scores

Scores:

Beat Tribe (Divided by 5): 1.4/ 10

Thane's comments:

Pathetic. Truly pathetic. There lacked so much. I only saw one actually TRYING! If this is you trying your best then just leave. You aren't worth my time. Poor Ryanne, getting stuck on the bad team. Where is the charisma? Where is the passion Beat Tribe? I see none.

Medley Tribe (Divided by 5): 1.8/ 10

Thane's comments:

Is that all you can do? It was better than Beat Tribe by just a smidgen for not being super cheesy, but it was like trying just hard enough to be better than the Beats. If I'm lucky I'll forget about this by the next tribe. The only good one was Stephen. He tried. He and Ryanne should be on the same team, maybe THEN there will be some competition that will be GOOD.

Rhythm Tribe (Divided by 5): 0.8/ 10

Thane's comments:

What does epic look like. I can barely see what you're trying to show me. What does an 'awesome' concert outfit look like? Is it fluffy? Is it full of sequins? Is it iridescent? Then the "adjective" 'epic' was used alone. 'Epic' can't really be used alone if you don't know what it is.

You stand in a line, shoulder to shoulder with your tribe, looking down at the ground, not wanting to meet any of the judges eyes, instead of one tribe getting called to tribal, everyone had been forced to stand in front of the judges, under their menacing eyes.

"So, seems some of you decided to go suntan instead of making a float, eh?" asks Caroline, pointing her remark to the tanned half of the group.

"The few who showed up did a nice job though..." Carly said, with a pained smile, knowing the floats had been a complete failure.

"From one of the 2 judges who went tanning as well, I'm not going to name any names, but it wasn't Thane, so, that leaves Beau and Carly, as you are the last 2 of 3..." Carly and Beau quickly look away as Caroline's remark sets in.

"If none of you, even the judges aren't here to win, ten why are you here?" Thane asked in an angry tone, after a moment he held up his hand, "Wait, don't answer that, you are here, now you are all going to be thankful that we are letting you stay here and get to your tasks."

He stepped back in line and Caroline once again stepped forward, "If it wasn't for the producers wanting a winner, nobody would even be here," some tributes hunched there shoulders, waiting for the message that they would be leaving. "However, as you can see, we are already missing three." You glance around surprised and find that each tribe only has 5 instead of 6.

"Mariah and Charlie both got offered jobs that they accepted, Gracie, on the other hand, seems to have run away for whatever reason and if found, will not be returning. Be thankful to them, for it is because of them that you are not all going home." with that, the judges turned and walked back off the stage, Carly and Beau offering small smiles as they walked past, once they were gone, the contestants released a collective sigh of relief and left to wait until the next task was announced.

-------------------------------------------------

Very few of you sent in your entries last week, this week, I, as well as the judges that at least attempt to send in, would like it if more of you sent in, all of you if possible, maybe, if all of you send in, nobody will go home, but, if I get as few entries as I did this task, everyone will be put up for elimination. You have been warned.