Interveiws

Esther:

1- i think i would mean the world to win! i am in love with fashion and shows like this! i see them all the time on T.V. and it's a dream to be in one! let alone WIN one!

2-i think i am barbie games material, because im not one of those cocky people who only care about themselves, i am caring about myself and also other people. i also think i am quite talented, and to b in a pageant you have to have some kind of talent.

3-no, i have not been to L.A.

4- my favourite place to be would be, umm... well im going to say two, with my friends, and on stage :)

5- i think having Carol, jake, and ariana in my group would be pretty cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ryanne:

"You have an interesting accent, where are you from?" The reporter asks me smiling.

"Well, I'm from Ireland, but my dad's Scottish, so my accent is slightly different!" I say slightly bored.

"Well that’s interesting! Now have you ever been you LA? If so why?" She says turning slightly so the camera can get a better look at her huge smile.

"Umm well no, I'm mean I've travelled a bit but not really that far." I say quietly, I've never really had an reason to travel much.

"Oh, well then what is your favorite place to be?" She asks, leaning in and still managing to smile widely. Honestly, I don't know how she does it.

"Well home, I mean it would be awesome to see all new places all over the world, but I love home! I love hanging with the guys, and just being a kid, even though I'm a teenager..." I answer truthfully.

"Well that nice! Now, how are you the best fit to win the Barbie Games?" She asks politely.

"Well I'm just that amazing!" I say sarcastically and cockily, "Actual I think all of the contestants have a great chance of winning! I think though that is I had to say why I might be the best for it would probably be my drive, and determination!" I say laughing a little.

"Well I see. As a follow up what would it mean to you to win the Barbie Games?" She says, slightly smirking at my first response to the previous question.

"Well it would every thing to me! I've always wanted to travel and see the world, and actually have some of my dreams to come true!" I say smiling.

"Oh interesting! Well final question, but certainly not least, who do you most want to be in your tribe, and who do you least want to be in your tribe?" She says raising an eyebrow anticipating my answer.

"Well honestly, I think Lavonne is pretty awesome, and so is Ariana! But I can't tell you who I don't really like or don't want to be around, cause I honestly don't know!" I say and smile at the camera as it swings to me.

"Well those are all the questions I have for you, thank you for your time, and best of luck!" She says, flashing another dazzling grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dartanian:

"Well earlier I asked a girl a question today, it was about her accent. Which is similar to yours, where are you from Dartanian?" The host lady asks me, I'm not good with names. She had this brilliant smile on her face that seemed to fit so easily, as if it was natural to smile and show all the teeth in your mouth. Personaly I think it's just weird but on the young women in front of me, it looked good.