𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS FOREVER
chapter twenty three. fagin.

"You okay, kid?" Hank asks Sam as they head to the crime scene at a local bank

"You okay, kid?" Hank asks Sam as they head to the crime scene at a local bank. Sam nods her head and says, "Never been better" looking out the window.

Hank pulls up to the scene and parks, and the pair get out to see Erin and Jay walking with a woman on a stretcher to the ambulance.

"So, one wounded, one dead?" Hank asks, as the four head back inside the bank. Erin nods her head and says, "Yeah. Security guard didn't make it."

"Whoever did this came in heavy. They hit the tellers, they hit the vault. Vanishes on motorcycles with over 150 grand, according to the manager" Jay states.

"They say whether they handed out dye packs, GPS trackers?" Hank asks.

"Haven't gotten that far yet"

"Sergeant, a witness saw one of the offenders drop this when they were fleeing. I got no idea what it is" a patrol officer said.

"It's a cell jammer." Hank says, then turns to Sam, "bag it as evidence"

Sam puts on a latex glove then takes the cell jammer from the officer and puts it in an evidence bag, she grabbed from her pocket.

"And make sure you got a copy of everyone's ID that you interviewed so far"

"Yes sir" the officer says, about to head over to the witnesses to take statements, when a blonde lady walks in and says. "I need you outside to move the yellow tape back 50 yards, and roll in the crime lab"

"Alright, but.."

"Now" the blonde woman says, then faces the intelligence group, "detective Upton. Robbery homicide."

"Sergeant Hank Voight. Intelligence"

"Well, I appreciate the help, Sergeant, but as of now, this is my scene"

"My team recovered evidence, saved a woman's life. We're running point"

"Make sure those shell casings are photo'd, bagged and tagged" Upton tells an officer, then looks back at Voight, "I've been after this crew for the last three weeks."

"Then why did my team respond first?"

"I'm from robbery homicide. There's been a robbery and a homicide here. So, I'd appreciate it if you vacated my crime scene" Upton says, walking away.