𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS FOREVER
chapter ten. don't bury this case.

Sam sits on the bench in interrogation behind Kelly and says, "I'm behind you 100%, okay

Sam sits on the bench in interrogation behind Kelly and says, "I'm behind you 100%, okay. I know you couldn't have done this"

"Thanks, Sammy" Kelly says, as Hank opens the door and he and Erin walk in.

"Sam, you shouldn't be here" Hank states.

"Hank, listen to me. I know Kelly didn't do this. He couldn't have"

"How do you know?" Voight asks, as Erin sits down at the table.

"Because I do"

"You and Severide are too close. It's a conflict of interest. You need to sit this one out"

"What? No way"

"Sam, I'm not telling you"

Sam sighs and says, "I'm gonna be on the other side of that mirror"

"Fine"

When Sam leaves the room to go into the room next door to watch the interview, Hank sits down next to Erin and says, "So take us through last night"

"I gave an autologous blood donation because I was gonna donate bone marrow to this girl, Anna. You know this" Kelly says, looking at Erin, "So does Sam. But the surgery...they couldn't go forward with it. The chemo started killing her. They canceled it"

"51 says you didn't come to shift"

Kelly clears his throat and says, "I was in a bad mood because of the canceled surgery, so, no, I took the shift off"

"Where'd you go?" Erin asks.

"Tap on rush"

"Was Sam with you?"

"No. I saw her last night to tell her about the surgery and I didn't see her again until right before you guys knocked on my door"

"How many drinks you have?" Hank asks.

"I don't know. I didn't count, but I started feeling..."

"Feeling?"

"Liked I'd had enough" Kelly says, making Sam sigh.