𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS FOREVER
chapter four. big friends, big enemies.

"Thank god, that's over" Adam says, as him and Sam are at the Riviera, in their patrol uniforms, holding it down at a concert, "I mean, how many encores can one person do?"

Sam sighs and says, "A lot apparently"

"So, trying to stay away from home?"

"What? No, we need the overtime money" Sam says, and Ruzek raises an eyebrow, "Wyatt, got really angry last night and threw a flower vase at the wall"

"Jeez. Is that all that's wrong?"

"What? Nothings wrong" Sam says, looking over the banister.

"Sam, come on. We've known each other for what, two years now? I think I know when somethings up" Adam says, but Sam stays quite, "you know you can talk to me right?"

"Yeah"

"So, please. Yell, hit, something. I know you're angry and upset but bottling this up isn't going to make it better or go away. It's gonna make it worse"

"Adam, I appreciate you for caring so much, but I'm fine"

As Adam was about to say something, gunfire was heard, along with screams from civilians.

"Get down! Everybody inside!" Adam yells, as him and Sam run down the stairs and through the crowd of people.

"Let us through! Police! Get down!" Sam yells, as they make their way outside with their guns drawn, when they see a black vehicle driving through the crowd, shooting and hitting people.

"I don't have a shot!" Sam yells, then she kneels next to someone who was hit, now laying in the street, and she takes out her walkie, "5021, there are shots fired at the Riviera. Offender in a black SUV, fleeing southbound on Broadway. Roll ambulances to our location, 4698 north broadway. We have multiple victims. Gunshot wounds, struck by vehicle. We need help!"

~~~

Voight and Atwater exit their vehicles and walk underneath the crime scene tape and Hank says, "Alright, set up the command post here on broadway. Staging center for victims off of Lawrence. Hey, no one leaves, you understand? Get a statement from everyone."

Sam and Adam approach Kevin and Hank and the detective says, "Single car. Driver was the only shooter. He opened up on the crowd from inside the vehicle."