𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS FOREVER
chapter twenty one. the wedding.

"I said the alter goes in front of the big tree, gosh guys, let's get it together" Sylvie says to the movers, clipboard in hand, then starts reading down the list of things she has left to do, "7 rows of 5 chairs, not 5 rows of 7 chairs! The weddi...

"I said the alter goes in front of the big tree, gosh guys, let's get it together" Sylvie says to the movers, clipboard in hand, then starts reading down the list of things she has left to do, "7 rows of 5 chairs, not 5 rows of 7 chairs! The wedding is in 6 hours, people, chop chop!"

Erin looks out the window from the window of Sam's room to see Sylvie yelling at everyone, while Kim sits on the floor playing with Gracie and says, "Well, at least we know everything will get done"

Sam chuckles and walks into her bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror and takes a couple deep breathes then says, "You can do this. They're just wedding jitters"

Flashback...
5 days ago

Sam looks at herself in the mirror taking a couple deep breathes, then she feels arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hey" Jay whispers, kissing the brunette's bare shoulder.

"Hi"

"We're gonna get past this right?"

"Mmm" Sam hums.

"Good, cause I can't wait to marry you in 5 days"

Sam smiles to herself and says, "Me too"

Flashback over...

🌙🌙🌙

Jay, Wyatt, Will, Adam, Kevin, Antonio and Matt are in the middle of getting their tuxes fitted when Kelly walks in and over to the group and says, "Halstead, can we talk?"

"Yeah" Jay says, standing up and follows after the fire fighter near the front of the room, "What's up?"

Kelly takes a deep breath and says, "I'm sorry about punching you. I shouldn't have and I was wrong. I just got angry and I should've just listened to Sam"

"We're cool, man"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Alright" Kelly smiles, shaking hands with the detective. Jay and Kelly walk back over to group, who are all now in tuxes and joking around.