𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS FOREVER
chapter seven. 300,000 likes.

As the horn of the school bus is heard from inside the Halstead residence

As the horn of the school bus is heard from inside the Halstead residence. Sam follows after Denise and Wyatt who walk to the door to get their backpacks. Sam kisses both of them on their foreheads and says, "have a good day at school. Be safe"

"Always" Wyatt and Denise say in unison, as they walk out the door to the yellow bus.

Sam walks back into the kitchen to see her daughter eating her Cheerios, who then says, "Mama" with her arms straight up in the air.

Sam takes her 1 year old out of her high chair and goes over to set her in her playpen.

"Morning" Jay says, walking into the kitchen, putting his badge on his belt then going over to Sam to give her a kiss then over to Gracie in her playpen and picks her up to give her a kiss on her cheek, "Morning princess"

Gracie smiles and claps her hands together and says, "Daddy"

"Stop growing so fast"

"Ooh, that reminds me. Will said that she started to stand up by herself with no help" Sam smiles.

"Really?" Jay says, kissing his daughter's cheek again and Sam nods her head, "That's awesome"

🌙🌙🌙

"Tariq has been here 10 years. Originally from Sudan, married, kid on the way. Employed as a supervisor in an office cleaning company. He was working on his degree at UIC" Voight says, as he stands by the white board with the team surrounding it as he explains who the victim was.

"Wasn't he in protective custody for the trial?" Kevin asks.

"He was. Head of the detail is on his way in now"

"You know, the original case file indicates that Tuxhorn and Ariel left the tiki on rush at 10:45. Now, tuxhorn says that they went to his apartment, they had consensual B&D sex, and then she walked out on her own. Tariq's statement says that he saw tuxhorn dragging ariel's body towards the locks where he dumped her and he drove off." Jay says, reading from a file, "He called 911, he went in after her, she was already dead. And the M.E's toxicology report determined she was loaded up with ketamine."

"Four other girls have made rape allegations against Tuxhorn. He skated in each case, combo of his daddy's money and his high powered attorney, Dominick Cooke. He's the worst" Erin states.