C h a p t e r 11

Alex POV

Its been nearly three weeks since I've seen Sam; felt like a year or two. I was numb. I didn't eat, I didn't talk, heck I didn't even go to work. I knew I couldn't live like this anymore but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but think of her smile,the way her cheeks would turn rosey red when I commented her. Yes, she was young and venerable but I couldn't hide what I felt about her even if I tried. I wanted her back. It wouldn't be easy but dammit I was gonna try if its the last thing I do. I swear.

Sam POV

I can't believe that; that monster! All I could think about is running away from this prison. He was the one who gave me away I didn't care and now he wants me back!? What the fuck! Daddy was very powerful and had connects so it would be nearly impossible to runaway.

I laid back on my bed with a groan then I heard knocking a few seconds later.

"Go-away!" I yelled. I didn't care who it was I just wanted to be left alone.

The door opened just a bit.

"Didn't I say go away?!" I screamed turning to the door. It was Anna, one the house maids.

"I'm s-sorry but your father sent for you, its time for breakfast" she said shyly. She was afraid to see how I would react; she should be.

I got up and made my towards the door and Anna stiffened. What the hell was she scared for this time, I wasn't going to hurt her or anything.

"Step back" I said slowly. When she did I took the door and slammed it real hard.

"I SAID GO-AWAY!" I screamed. I marched back to my bed.

Could this day get any worst?

"Samantha open the door!" My roared.

Fuckin A! I stand corrected

"You have 10 seconds to open this door young lady or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" I said cutting him off.

"Or I'll-I'll I don't know but I'll think of something.

A minute of silence he leaves. Thank God.

My phone vibrates and Alex's name appears. I quickly leap for it.

Alex- Hey kitten, how's the ankle?

Me- ugh don't call me that and its healed by now

Alex- Fuckin miss you and you snappy attitude

Me- yeah well can't say the same for you

There was a long pause

Alex- I have to tell you something

Me- OK?

Alex- I'm moving to Florida and I need you to come with

Me- OK

Alex- OK?

Me- yeah what?

Alex- I expected you to put up a fight

Me- Now why the hell would I do that! Hurry up and come get me!

Alex- Two more days babe

Me- God you're impossible!

Alex- If you don't think about it time will go by quicker than you think

Me- Fine

Alex- Later Sam

Me- Later