C h a p t e r 12

Two days... Two days!

Its finally been two days.

I woke up early, grabbed my suitcase, dumped everything, my toothbrush, hair brush, clothes, shoes etc.

If my calculations are correct, my dad would be arriving in about two hours which have way more time then I thought.

Me- Hurry up and get your ass over here

Alex- Already there babe (^_-)

Me- Ugh whatever

A second later the door rang.

Fuckin A!

Once I opened the for I was suddenly out of breath.

Damn that man looked hot in khakis

He leaned on the site frame and began to speak. "Well hey there-".

"Not now" I interrupted.

We rushed inside the car and took off. We didn't say anything until we can to a red light two miles later.

He turned completely around facing me and then smashed his lips on mine and took over. I love when he makes my helpless when he does that. When he pulled away, he brushed my hair back and asked "Tell me you missed me just as much as I missed you".

"Of course I did" I said trying to steady my shaking hands.

"That's good" he smiled and proceed to drive. I felt this funny feeling inside and made me smile.

What if this was how love felt like?

Love? I swallowed real hard.It couldn't be. Whatever it is, I didn't want to feel it again. At some point I must have dosed off and woke up to the sound of the radio.

I turned to Alex and did a double take.

He looks so much tougher than I remembered now that I'm really focused on him. His dirty blond hair got longer and left untamed, he had a three day old beard, his green eyes were darker and unfocused, his lips were tightly shut, and held on to the steering wheel so thought his knuckles turned white.

He was pissed

"You're pissed about something?" I asked.

He quickly turned my like he forgot I was in the car. Then visibly relaxed and ran his huge fingers through his messy hair.

"No, not pissed. Just a little...frustrated is all" he said keeping his eyes on the wheel.

Hmmm I'm not so convinced.

After a while if silence he finally spoke up.

"You you're old enough to make you own decisions right?" He said icing a once over look.

"Uh yeah" I said trying to swallow but my throat would permit me to.

"Your father abuses you doesn't he?" He said.

"More often now. Why are you asking me this?" I ask afraid to her the answer.

His lips twitches and makes me wonder what he's thinking about.

"Nothing important babe. Your father will pay." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused

"Nothing, We'll be in Miami soon. I want you to rest"