C h a p t e r 1

Samantha Doris Montgomery, one of the richest folks in all of Olive Branch Pines. I just turned 19 a couple months ago, and it's been hard now that my mom died three years ago. Now, I stay in a big-quiet house with my dad and all we do is fight.

It was a Monday and I was upstairs looking through my binoculars, and guess who I spotted, new neighbors.

My dad bust in the room. So I quickly turned around.

"Ever heard of knocking?!" I shouted.

"No, I don't think I have." he said.  "Did you forget you had piano practice in two minutes?" He asked, starting to get mad.

"Ahh, no." I lied.

"No? Because it sure look like you did." He said, now stepping into the room.

"I'm going, I'm going jeez." I said, rolling my eyes and walking passed him.

After practice, I was officially tired. I opened my door and plopped into bed and let out a sigh. Then, I remembered about the movers. I rolled and of my bed like a ninja and grabbed my binoculars and squinted my eyes. I looked in the truck and saw a brand new white fountain, the other truck that was way bigger than the first one had at least three very expensive cars coming out.

After a while it was getting pretty dark and I had to go to school bright and early tomorrow morning or else my would my dad would cut of my head. I took a long warm shower, put on my favorite coloured matching white panties and tank top and curled up in a ball.

Knonk knock

" Ms. Doris, its morning" said my maid opening the huge drapes. I tossed and turned kicking the sheets off me.

"Sarah, five more minutes" I moaned as I put the sheets over my head.

" I'm afraid I cant let that happen Doris, your father would kill me if you ever happened to be late" she said with a smile. I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor. I guess you could say that I wasn't a morning person. I crawled on the white carpet floor and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself then my hair. My black, long, and shiny hair was all over the place. I took a deep breath and took out my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I took a short shower, flat ironed my hair straight down.

Sarah already had my clothes picked out for me, boy did she had style. I slipped into some black leathered shorts, a white tank top, a black leathered jacket, and slipped in my leathered boots. I rushed out out my room and into the kitchen, grabbed a blueberry pancake and ran out the door. As I made it to my car, I looked next door to see a tall man running into the new house next door. I figured he must have been the new owner.

I tuned back around, unlocked my door, and got in. When I arrived at the school, it was two minutes till the bell rung. I sat in row 16 seat number 8 which means it was a mission to get to me seat.

"Ms.Montgomery, you barley made it to class" my professor said.

"Sorry professor" I said.

"And do me one favor and not interrupt my class again" he said looking at the textbook.

"It won't happen again sir" I sad feeling a little embarrassed.