C h a p t e r 9

She wasn't leaving. We did everything we could think of but this bitch was just too obsessed with Alex. This wasn't funny anymore, I was seriously starting to get pissed off.

"Get the hell out of his house" I yelled pointing to the door.

"What makes you think I'm going to listen to you; this isn't your house!" she yelled back.

"Ok then, get the hell out of MY house" Alex stepped in.

"Alex, why are you treating me this way?" she said putting on a sad face.

"What the hell are you talking about? You know what, I don't even care just get out!" He yelled making his way to the door and opened it.

"It's that bitch isn't it?" she said looking at me up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

I looked behind me trying to find out who she was calling a bitch. "Are you talking to this bitch?!" I said pointing at myself.

"Well obviously bitch; you brain washed him into letting you stay-"

"whoa whoa, brain washed me, no, I let her in because she isn't like you. A slut, A prostitute. The only reason why I fucked with you because I felt sorry for you you poor bitch and looking for a relief!" He yelled. I have never heard nor seen Alex with such anger in his heart.

She was speechless. "Now, being a nice person; I took you in only to do this to me?!" he shot a smile. "I'm really not sorry but you have to go NOW!" he snapped.

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was actually walking towards the door. "But where-" she started.

"But but but nothing, you figure it out!" he said

I almost felt sorry. But, keyword "almost".

He opened the door and showed her the way out. "Out" he said calmly.

She walked slowly towards the door. Before her left she said "This isn't over if you think you've wo-" before she could finish Alex slammed the door in her face.

She wasn't going to do anything; she wasn't a threat at all and was something to brush off. He looked at me and smiled. He walked over and kissed me softly. "I'm sorry".

"It wasn't you" I said. "It was, I let her in. I thought she changed".

"Can we not talk about her anymore" I said holding his wrist. A smile crept upon his face. "Anything for you" he said putting his forehead on mine.

"Good"

He looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said feeling a little uncomfortable.

"You know" he said licking his lips.

"No, I don't" I said moving back

Oh, but I think you do" he said moving closer and put on a sinister grin on.

Ohhhhhhh he wanted to.....

"Oh no, not after what just happened today" I said trying to keep my distance.

"Its too late Sam, I'm already hard for you, you can't stop me now, and you won't".

He was so dark.

Before he grabbed me, I sprinted up the stairs. I swear I ran as fast as I could but he was right behind me.

"You can't run nor hide Sam!" He said.

Almost to me room, if i could get to me room in time to lock the door. Just a few me steps. One more leanp and-.

Before I could even get to leap, he grunted and fell on me. All his weight fell on me. Fuck, he weighted a ton. "GOTCHA!" he yelled.

"You're not going anywhere" he growled.

I twisted and turned, I kicked and screamed but it was no use.

"Ugh! Alex, you're hurting me. Off!" I screamed.

"If you'd stop struggling, it wouldn't hurt so much" he laughed.

He flipped me to my back. He looked so evil.

He pinned my arms and sat on me. "You-" before I could say, his lips crashed into mine. His tongue danced in my mouth I let out a groan.

"You shoulda let me have you when you had the chance, now I'm not gonna be nice!" He said through his teeth.

I had the strength to push him and straddled him. He was panting now.

"Impressive" he smiled.

I realized I was sitting on his cock. What if I rubbed against him for a while and get him in the mood and then run as fast as I could and lock the door. I started bringing on him.

"Fuck" he whispered. He held me hips making me go faster and harder. Yes, it was working. I had to admit it did feel good but I couldn't stay to enjoy the ride. I looked up at the door preparing to make me escape. Her eyes were closed, great. One two three go! I got up and ran for it. CAUGHT!

noooooo!

"You really can't be trusted Sammy!" He said dragging me by the ankle.

He pressed his now fully erected cock against my entrance.

He ripped off my T and then ripped his.

He was going to get his revenge, I knew he would.

"Alex, let me go! " I giggled.

He slipped his fingers inside my panties.

"Fuck Sam, I would but your pussy says otherwise"

He pulled down my shorts and ripped my panties and parted my legs. I was so ashamed. He was looking, I wasn't prepared for this. "Nooo...ah!"

He wasted no time diving in. HE WAS LICKING MY PUSSY! WITH HIS TONGUE!

"Alex" I managed to whimper. He said nothing as he sucked on my clit. OK. I was going to lose it. I tried to fight it but he was too powerful. I was panting so fast I thought as was going to pass out.

He broke free. "Don't ever run away from Sam" he said looking into my eyes.

"OK I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Danm right you won't, you're gonna get your first lesson" he said.