C h a p t e r 7

ALEX POV

I was falling for Sam more and more each and every day. It wasn't my intentions to do this to her but I just wanted her so bad that this got out out of hand. I didn't know who I became anymore. Something in me just took over. After she sucked me I picked her up, unhooked her bra and just started sucking on her rosy pink and hard nipples. I never expected her to reacted so violently.

As I looked into her eyes i noticed something different. The sweet innocent girl from next door i knew was gone. Instead, i saw a hungry sex pot staring down at me waiting for me to make my move. When i thought about how much she wanted me it made me feel bad because she was still a fucking virgin; I couldn't take that away from her. I knew if I did she'd probably regret it.

"We have to stop" I said getting her off of me.

"What!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"I said we need to stop, this-this isn't right" i said buttoning my pants.

I looked at her; I couldn't read her face but i could see that was really red.

"Look I'm-"

"You're what Alex; sorry. Yeah, you and me both" she said picking up her clothes from off the floor.

Before i could even open my mouth she slammed the door. This was one of the reasons why i didnt fuck her. Now i had to go after her and explain why I stopped.

"Sam, open the door" I said planting my head on her door.

"Go to hell!" She yelled and then threw what think was a shoe.

"Let me in" I said turning the door knob.

"Did i not make myself clear" she said.

I could hear her sobbing and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I wasn't the type of person who would feel sorry.

"OK fine i'll talk to you from here but I need to listen. I did what i did because you don't want to get involved with me. I'm not for you, if I- if I had fucked Sam you'd regret it i'd probably hurt you and I wouldn't want that to happen. I care for you Sam, I really do".

I stopped talking for a second trying to find a way I could put this.

"Maybe-maybe its best if we didn't do this anymore" I said.

I waited for her to say or do something but I got nothing.

Throughout the rest of the day she locked herself in her room and didn't even come out to eat dinner. Throughout the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her. I can't fuck her even if I wanted to; she deserved better.

SAM POV

I was sitting on my bed just sobbing and thinking about what Alex said and did to me, I just felt so discussed in myself and rejected, I thought he liked me, how could I have been so blind. All that he said was just another way of saying "This was a just mistake and I never want to do it again".

Well, if he feels that way how bout I never talk to him again; see how he likes it. I could I left him but my ankle injury was too severe for me to be traveling on it. A little sabotage wouldn't hurt either. That shouldn't be too hard.