C h a p t e r 18

"Ok, start from the beginning," I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Okay—"

"No wait, tell who you are and what you do," I interrupted.

"Okay," he sighed. "My name is Hazen Alexander—"

"So you lied about your name too?" I outbursted.

Unbelievable!

"Babe, I'm sorry but if I wanted to pull this off. I needed to change everything," he said, holding out his hands. When he saw I wasn't budging, he took my hands in his.

"Sammy please, you have to trust me. I know I haven't given you any reason to but, I...I need you with me on this," he said, conflicted.

"Alright alright, tell me why my father is part if this," Swallowing aloud.

Here goes...

"Your father isn't just your father, Sam. He's a fucking murderer and a pedophile. A few years ago, my partner and I were assigned to take him down for running an illegal gun trade and kidnapping young women to trade them for money underground." He stopped and watched my reaction.

"So...I'm not surprised," I stated.

"You're not surprised?" He asked incredibly.

"No," I simply said crossing my arms.

"Babe, your father's a fucking criminal and you're not surprised? That's hard to—"

"I've been living with a criminal my whole life. Of course, I'm surprised, Alex or should I say, Hazen!" I yelled, with my arms out.

"But you said you weren't —"

"I was being sarcastic. Of course, I'm surprised! I'm freaking out here!" I yelled.

"Ok ok, I've got you babe," he cooed, bringing my head to his chest.

"But, babe?" He asked nervously.

"Huh?" I answered.

"There's something else I have to tell you but I need you to sit down," he said, breathing out.

"Are you good?" He asked.

No! My fucking Father's a criminal for fuck's sake!

"Yeah, totally," I said confidently.

"Okay, we have reason to believe that he had something to do with your mother's death," he stated and waited for a response.

"That's not possible. S-she died of cancer; she died of breast cancer!" I stammered.

"Baby, I know but something happened the day she died. I'm guessing she found out about his little secret and threatened to call the Feds which set him off," he explained.

I just sat there. My mind's racing. Mom had stage 3 breast cancer. Dad said she died in his arm. Could he have really killed her?

"You have to believe me Sam and do it fast because we don't have much time. Your Father's men are closing in," he said with pleading eyes.

"B-but-okay," I sighed.

Alex closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. When he opened them again, I saw the part of Alex I hated. Is eyes were ice cold and wild.

"Right. Pack your things," he commanded.

Excuse me?

He looked back at me with a soften look.

"Please?" He pleaded.

That's more like it

"We'll need more guns on our way there," he announced shoving his things in his bag.

"I don't know how to—

"I'll show you don't worry about that," he said. "C'mon let's go,"

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Hey guys sorry it took so long and sorry about the length o this chapter . Been busy with school and I'm sorta stuck and running out of ideas. Any suggestions?? Comment and don't forget to vote while you're at it. Chao!