C h a p t e r 2

School was the always the same. Students teasing me about me being to young to be in college, my name was practically brainiac. When I got home from school, I saw my dad chatting with the new neighbor. I told myself he better not introduce me to him because to tell you the truth I wasn't really as interested in meeting him as much as I did before.

"Sam, get over here" my dad spotted me.

"Fuck" I said under my breath. I turned around and rolled my eyes then smiled as I walked toward them.

"Sam this is Mr. Alex Edwards, and this is my daughter I was talking about" my dad said.

The neighbor looked at me said hi and rushed out to give me a hand shake. I stood there in total shock. Was I dreaming? This had had to be the most hot last twenties looking man I had ever seen in my whole life.

My dad clean his throat and I immediately snapped put of it and shook his hand , then he shot me a smile.

"Its nice to meet you Mr.Edwards" I sad blushing.

'Please call me Alex" he said still smiling and looking down at me. We finally broke the hand shake. I turned around and headed back to the house. My dad speaking again but some how I felt as if "Alex"was still staring at me.

"Oh God I hope he's not staring at my ass" I said in my head because let's be honest, I've gotten a little thicker since mom died. I ran up to my room and and texted my best friends to know if they were coming to my pool party.

Some how in our conversation, I just started talking about the new neighbor Alex.

"Nell, guess what" I texted.

"What?"

"OK, you know how I never had any time for boys right?"

"Uh huh"

"Well a new neighbor moved in this morning, and he was like the cutest guy I've seen in years!"

"Seriously Sam!?!?!"

"Yeah, when you get here I'll show you him, he is cute!"

"Lol Sam, how old does he look?"

"That matter right now XD!!!

" :( tell me plzzz"

"ahh he's in his early twenties"

"oh really, early twenties?"

"omg its not a big deal Nell, I like him I didn't say I'd go out with him

"well OK I'll see you later than"

"OK then, bye"

I put my phone on my chest and lie on my back thinking what if I did go out with him. that would just be awkward. I mean I never even kissed a guy before. What was I thinking. I need up sleeping for about an hour till the girls came banging on my room door.

"I'm coming jezz, stop trying to break my door!" I said walking towards the door half asleep.

when opened the door, they all hoped on me.

"why aren't you ready yet? Ashley cried out.

"Sorry girls, I lost track of time" I said rubbing my eyes.

Nelly ran inside my huge closet and and pulled out a bikini

"Nell, I can't wear that?"

"And why the hell not" she said putting one hand on her hip.

"Umm maybe because I don't for into it anymore" I said with a smile.

"Well we're gonna make it fit" she said sounding serious.

So I tried it on and all my boobs were out and the panty barely covered my ass cheeks.

"Oh Good lord, I can't go out looking like this!" I cried out.

"Its not as bad as you think Sam" Nelly said .

"yeah" one of the girls said

"Whatever" I thought I'm not gonna be walking round as much anyways.

We made our way to the back yard where the Butler opened the glass slide door for us. We turned on the music and a few minutes later more and more people started entering. I thought about going for a swim but I noticed Alex was talking to my dad near the grill so I just sat down and watched everyone have a good time. I put on my shades and closed my eyes for a good two minutes till Ashley aka loud girl came up and snatched my glasses away from me and ran. So I ran after her; stupid idea.

We ran around the pool like three times till Brandon, one of my friends tripped me into the pool. When I got out everyone started laughing. I felt embarrassed for a while a started to laugh along. I pushed my long hair back only to see Alex smiling at me. I was so soaked that I felt like my top was gonna brust open. I smiled shyly back at him. The next thing I know, he was walking towards me. My heart started beat like never before.

"Sam is it?" he asked.

"Yup" I said looking down my feet.

Some how we started talking about dogs and how he had 16 of them back in England and only came to America with five. I started laughing about stupid things. But after awhile I started feeling more comfortable talking to him.

"So, tell me about yourself since you seem to live on a very interesting life" I said looking up at him.

"Well, I own A very big business back in England and decided to come here so that I could bring my business down here, ugh, my father died years ago, I'm the only child, and I'm very precis in what I want which means what ever I say goes".

I laughed. "So, you like to be dominant and not recessive huh?" I said laughing even harder. When I saw that he was chuckling out of awkwardness, I toned it down a bit.

"Sorry about that, it wasn't funny. I'm such a nerd freak" I said blushing and pulling my hair behind my ears.

"Actually, it was a little funny and what do you mean by "nerd freak"? he asked.

I smiled and said "it means that I'm a nerd and everything I say has something to do with education" I explained.

"Even jokes?" he said with a smile.

"Especially jokes" I said smiling back at him.

We spent so much time talking to each other that we didn't notice that the party was over and everyone had left till Sarah told us that everyone had left.

Alex POV

After Mr. Montgomery introduced me to her, I couldn't help but stare at her perfect round ass. Normally I wasn't attracted to young females but this, this was was something different. I know that I had to have her. As we continued on that there was going to be a pool party and ask if I wanted to help out. I knew he didn't really need me to help it because there were servants around but I insisted any may. What really made me happy was the fact that I would be able to see Sam again. Hours before the party started, I entered through the two huge wooden doors and saw lots of pictures of her. She looked amazing.