C h a p t e r 16

Sam POV

"Are we-"

He stopped me with a kiss. I knew we should be talking, knew that touching me was a bad idea when he an assassinator. But I ended up melting into him instead. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders. He placed both arms around my waist and pulled me body flushed against his.

He felt so good pressed up against me like this. He nipped at my lower lip, sucked it between his teeth. I let out a gasp as my hands tightened his shirt, and took instant advantage, licking inside my mouth stroking his tongue with mine. Mmm, he tasted like tobacco and spearmint.

Alex POV

I couldn't get enough of her. Especially those little sounds deep in her throat; half moans half desperate plea. They went straight to my cock. Keeping one hand on her ass, I slid my other up her back to the nape of her neck and tangled my fingers in her hair.

"You're so beautiful", I told her sliding my hands inside her jeans. I wanted to feel that ass under my hands. Wanted to slip her jeans and panties off so that I could see her in the light of day. And then I want to bury my face right between her thighs and fuck her pussy with my tongue deep inside her. But her hands were on mine as I pulled down her panties.

"We shouldn't", she said.

"We should", I countered moving down to her throat, down to her chest, and then to her hot tits. "I'll make you feel so good."

She moaned as my lips closed around one nipple and started to suck. "We need to talk about-"

"We will" I interrupted. "Later."

"But-"

"I need you ", I said pressing my advantage as I dropped to my knees in front of her. "Please Sammy. I need..." I broke off, clamping my jaw shut on the words that were swimming around my head. Then she started stroking a hand over my cheek, her thumb rubbing back and forth across my mouth. I parted my lips and nipped on her thumb before sucking it inside my mouth.

She gasped, shivered, but she never looked away from me. Then I pulled her pants down, ripping her panties off and tossing them on the ground as I buried my face in her sex and just breathed her in for several long perfect seconds.

I darted my tongue out, swiped it back and forth across her clit until her breath broke and her knees trembled. They fucking trembled. I was about to finish her off but she tugged on my hair and brought me to my feet. I looked down at her in confusion.

"What is it baby, you wanna stop?" I said hoping that wasn't the case.

"No its my turn" she answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean its my turn to take care of you." she answered.

And then my jeans were open and she was on her knees in front of me.

It was so unexpected that for long seconds, I didn't move an inch, I just stared down at her.

"Y-you don't have to" I told her.

"Yes, yes I do" she answered, leaning forward to press a kiss against the tip of my very fat, very aroused cock. "I really, really do".

And then she was pulling me inside her mouth, her tongue running along the underside of his cock. This time, my knees were the ones that trembled.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

That's it for today guys I'll probably update tomorrow!