C h a p t e r 14

Stupid bastard!

I meant what I said. I really didn't need him.

I think

How could he even say that?

This isn't the Alex that I know at all.

Maybe he was acting sweet and then drag me all the way here to kill you!

What? That didn't even make any sense. Even if he was acting, he wouldn't drag me all the way here to freakin kill me. But something is off with him though.

I made my way through the exit and looked around. I had no idea where to go but I couldn't in the same place as Alex.

There had to be something to do around here.

I walked around for at least 10 minutes until I decided to go down to the beach and relax. And since I had no bathing suit if have to go back to the hotel to get it.

Great

When I finally got to our room I found Alex on the balcony... smoking.

Alex is a smoker?

"So...when did you start smoking?" I asked him.

He whirl around and looked at me. He looked misery but so hot. His shirt was wrinkled and his hair were in all kinds of directions.

Mmmmm I wonder what would happen if I just-

Focus!

"How long have you been standing here?" He asked walking towards me.

I took a step back and crossed my arms. "Answer my question first."

"I've always smoked- are you staying?" He asked.

Does he seriously think changing the subject will work?

"Changing the subject won't work and no I just came here to get my bathing suit" I said making my way to my room.

I turned my head to see him following me.

"But you'll come back right?"

"Alex I'm not in the mood for this again" I sighed. I grabbed my bathing suit and walked to the bathroom.

"But-

"Yes Alex, I'll come back" I said.

He let out a relieved sigh. "Good OK. I'll be here"

I turned around and closed the door without responding. Take that.

I quickly changed into a black one crossed body bathing suit which took forever to put on.

Over? Around?...under?

Seven minutes later I'm checking myself out and I look like a babe! I just need my sun hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. I head for the door and didn't look back but I know he was watching. That creep!

Oh shut up, you love it!

Whatever.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OK OK guys so I haven't been on in faheva because of writers block but I'm back now and just finished.         c h a p t e r 14 tell me what you think??? ♛