C h a p t e r 13

Alex POV

I really screwed up. But I couldn't just let this happen any longer. I needed a plan to get Sam out of the way if this plan is going to work. Her father was a no good son of a bitch. Sinned his whole life but on the other hand I was no better being an assassinator and all. Yeah I said it, that's what I'm, and she doesn't know that about me. Hell, I planned on keeping that way but Antonio Montgomery has crossed the line. He crossed when he killed Sam's mom then said died from cancer, he crossed it when he killed my partner during our mission together, and he definitely crossed when I found out he was also planning to kill my now sleeping angel. Now I'll be the one to end him whether Sam wants me to our not.

I sighed and took a long swing of my Heinekin beer and watched out the window from the beach condo. Sammy was the innocent one in all this shit. Poor girl doesn't know who her father really is; who I really am. But I swear after this shit is over, I'll make it right with her and thats a promise.

I took the last sip of my beer and stumbled my way to our bedroom only to find my innocent angel bent over by the bed, thick ass lifted high air wiggling in front of me.

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked her tilting my head to the side.

She lifted her head and looked at me in wide eyes.

"Do what?" She asked taking a quick glance at my crotch area before returning her gaze at me.

"Nothing import-" I started and was soon cut off.

"Oh cmon!" She tells getting her self of the carpet. "This is exactly what I'm talking about!"

"What exactly are you talking about?" I asked even though I sorta already knew.

"You don't talk to me. You're like a different Alex now and I don't get this kind! Ever since you brought me here you've been secretive. This isn't you! Last night we were doing real fine then I asked a little favor I thought you could handle and then you told me I don't know what I want!" She screamed. The room was laced with silence other than her hard breathing.

I really did make a mess of things.

"Baby I-" cut off once again.

"No, I don't need your sweet talk now Alex Edwards, I need you to tell me what the fuck is going on with you or I'm leaving!" She yelled before pushing me.

I scolded her. "You won't leave me".

"Yeah? You wanna see me go?"

She doesn't mean that

"Cmon angel, you won't leave me because you need me" I said. As soon as those words came out I immediately regretted them.

"Babe I didn't-"

"Yes you did. Fine I'm going" she said looking at herself realizing she wasn't dressed. "Right after I change" she slams the bathroom door.

So fuckin stupid Edwards!

"Sammy please hear me out. I didn't mean it like that babe" I said through the door. Only silence replied.

"Angel talk to me. Please" I pleaded.

She open the door and comes out with white shorts and black shirt and boots.

"Save it Alex, I'm going out. And then I'll come back when I'm ready and when you're sober enough to talk some sense. But until then goodbye" she said brushing passed me.

"Will you be able to find your way?"

"I'll figure it out eventually because I don't need you". And with that the door is slammed my face.

Fuckin A!

_________________________________________

Hey guys so I just updated a new chapter and I know it's pretty short but still wanna hear you guys opinions thanks!! (•ิ_•ิ)? ( ^∇^)