C h a p t e r 17

Sam POV

I shouldn't be doing this. I really shouldn't be doing this.

The talk we just had went round and round in my head as I slid my hands around Alex's tight ass so that I can take him deeper.

I ignored them all. Every worry and every consequences I knew would come from Alex's plan.

I wanted to make him feel good so badly. But I'm unfortunately inexperienced.

I slid my lips from his cock with loud pop. "Am I doing it right?" I asked heaving.The muscles in his chest and stomach flexed and bunched

"Yeah baby" he groan "Don't stop." And all I could do is keep my hot tongue on his hot cock.

He groaned a little, his hand cupping the back of my head to hold me to him as I kissed, sucked, and licked my way up his stomach and back down to his cock again.

He smelled and tasted so good-like dark, hot sex.

When I got to his cock, I paused, mouth hovering inches above his tip. He was big, long, thick, and heavily aroused. I'm pretty sure if I pressed his dick against his abdomen the head would stretch pass his bellybutton.

He looked hot, so hot. Never have I wanted to do any of this with someone else.

"Fuck Sammy, his fingers tightened in my hair, holding me in place as he thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper down my throat.

Man, I can only take so much.

"Baby, please...so good...I need...I need"

His voice, already low and gravelly and so, so sexy broke out a groan as he pulled me into him at the same time he slammed his hips forward. And that caught me by surprise. I gagged, tears sprang from my eyes, and I started struggling to breathe but I wouldn't quit. No, I'd let him fuck my throat raw if that made him feel good.

"Sam, baby, I-"

The way he called my name did a lot of things to me. And as a reward, I stucked him harder and faster.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuck" He chanted.

It happened before I knew it was coming. Hot thick streams of liquid were squirting down my throat.

"Fuck baby, I'm so sorry. I-"

Alex started pushing himself away but I wanted all he had to offer. So I gripped his ass keeping him in place. He tasted like copper. I milked his cock til he had no more left to offer.

"Baby, you didn't have to...to"

"Swallow? Yeah I wanted to" I said falling on top of him.

"Do you want to talk about...you know?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah but not now. Right now I just wanna lay with you" I murmured against his chest.