C h a p t e r 5

OK, this was getting too weird for me. All this time I've been thinking to myself that I had no feelings for this man, but the truth is I did; strong feelings. This was crazy. Just when I was about to get back to bed, I heard the loudest thunder I ever heard.

It was so loud my heart nearly skipped a beat. I ran out of the bedroom so fast I almost tripped. It was so hard to see but some how I managed to make to Alex's bedroom. I tip toed into his bedroom.

"Alex" I whispered. "Alex!" I said a little louder.

"Yeah" he said faintly. "What are you doing here, its late" he said turning the lights on.

"I couldn't sleep" I said walking towards the his bed. "can- can I sleep with you; I mean not like have sex with you or anything like that" I said feeling so stupid.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up and said "Yeah, sure; no problem" he said squinting.

I smiled and walked shyly over to his bed as he moved over. I turned to get on but somehow I just couldn't. I grabbed on to the sheets and I still struggle until he finally pulled me up.

"Jez, how do you climb on this bed?!" I said breathing heavily.

"I don't know, maybe its because I'm bigger and older than you" he teased.

I covered myself and said "I doubt it, age doesn't have anything to do with it".

"Well-" he started.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever go to sleep" I said turning the opposite of him.

He smiled and turned the opposite of me and turned off the lights.

A few minutes of silence I started to feel that "want him feeling" again, this time even stronger than before.

He let out a loud sigh and turned to my direction. He was now so close, that I could feel his touch. I could have sworn he was spooning me. He tried wiggling so that he was in a comfortable position and put his hands around my waist lightly so that wouldn't feel it. But luckily for me I wasn't stupid. I tried wiggling so I could let him know that I was waking up but somehow I knew he wanted me to know that he was touching me. Me heart started to pound faster and louder like never before, maybe I should have told him to keep his distance. Either way its too late now. Now, I would just have to ignore him.

FUCK! What was I thinking, I can't help it! I rather regret this later, but for now I wasn't gonna let this opportunity pass.

I started grinding and wiggling once again. I think he might have noticed because he let out a soft moan, so soft that I barely heard it and pulled me closer. The pressure was becoming so much for me. All of a sudden I felt like the temperature was getting hotter, my hands and forehead were getting sweaty.

"Alex, wh-what are you doing" I said softly.

"I'm sorry Sam, I can't help it" he weakly.

He started moving down my thigh and squeezed gently. Which caused me to let out a soft that I was trying to hold in.

"You see, I knew you wouldn't be able to fight it" he said in my ear.

His breath was so hot it felt like he was gonna melt my ear off. This was a battle, and I was losing.

"We've got to stop this" I said with a smile. "This isn't right".

He starts nibbling on my neck and said "If this is wrong, then why are you still here".

He was right. If I thought this was wrong, why was I still Here? How could something so wrong feel so right?

As he kissed my neck, I ran my fingers down his dark soft hair. But then something poked my ass which allowed me to jump up. This was all new to me, I never had a guy touch in such a way, better yet kiss me. I don't think he knows any of this. As soon as he broke the kiss I turned around so that I could face him.

"Alex, I -I  never had..." I started.

"I knowhe said chuckling. "I don't wanna so anything you don't wanna do Sam, its up to you. What is it exactly that you want".

"I want you" I whispered coming close to him.

All of a sudden he kisses me. I was so caught off guard so I pulled away. "UGH stupid why did you pull away" I thought in my head. I had to make things right. I leaned over to give him a kiss. The kiss started off with a French kiss into those rated R kisses that you see in movies. His mouth open which caused me to open my mouth. His tongue slid slowly in exploring my mouth. This made me feel so good but I wasn't content, I wanted more. So I slid my tongue down his throat. I could tell you was surprised because he giggled a little in my mouth.

Things started to heated and I was feeling more confident kissing him so at this point anything was bound to happen. I was totally losing control. He ran his hands through my hair starting at the roots and then pulled it making me want him more and came out a loud groan. When put one of my legs on his leg I swore I felt a big, long, hard stick poking out of his boxers. My eyes widen so I moved my leg back down but then he pulled it back up wanting me to feel him. The way I was positioned, I could scoot up more to him so that he would be feeling my vagina and when I rugged on him, I would be running my clit against his thighs. This was the loudest he groaned! He pushed me even closer and squeezed my ass this time even more violently. He tried putting his hands inside my panties, I could tell he wanted to pull them off but something told me that I wasn't ready to show myself to him just yet. I took his hands off and laid the my hips. He respected me for that because he didn't even try putting them back in but I had a feeling that next time I won't be so lucky, maybe next time he won't be able to control himself and take over me. For as of right now, none if that mattered. Not my dad, not my best friends, not even our age differences. We spent almost the whole night kissing, touching, and making noises. I wish this moment would just last forever.